return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

are you a soldier?
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
by soldier i dont mean hip hop soldier...i mean u wake up everyday and have a set plan and ur working for a greater cause...i want to hear what u guys are working for when u wake up and what is ur goals...and by goals i dont mean being a millionaire cause thats everyones....ill go first as the first example maybe this will inspire some of the younger ta's :)....

alright when i was younger i never gave a about anything that goes for friends family school work and myself...i had the mentality that everytthing would turn out okay and not to give to flying s about anything...well after i got out of highschool with some low ass grades i went to college for some bull course got kicked out because of my mentality and honestly hit rock bottom...even during college i hit rock bottom...i was a heavy drinker heavy drug user and didnt give a about anything...in highschool i had hundreds of friends all around toronto...after we graduated i didnt stay in touch with anyone and neither did theyt with me...now i would say i have 6 close friends and thats abt it....so anyways the real world came and bit me in the ass...didnt have a job didnt have money wasnt in school and was very depressed for a loong time...now i dont know wether its because i matured or just because im in terrified of what happened but i can honestly call myself a soldier...i work everyday in construction from 6 am to 4 pm...come home wash up and go to nightschool so i can go to a university next year..i work my ass off in order to make some tuition money...and everyday no matter how hard it gets and no matter what barriers get in my way i still go out and do what i got to do...and now i can honestly call myself a soldier...my #1 goal right now is too prove to everyone im close too that im no longer a up and that i do give a ...i have a way better relationship with my parents and family...and im planning to become an architect which was something i wanted to do when i was a kid....I used to be a gifted child when i was younger until i became a ed up teen and only realizing now i still am gifted and i can do anything i want in this world..

all you soldiers out there who wont be stepped on have a mission, follow it and overtake all obstacles identify yourselves

ps this is a kinda personal thread i do realize it but remember u dont have to tell everyone everything this is only 1% of what has happened in my life and what is going on in my life...i just want to inspire some younger tas who may feel they dont know where theyre going in life...
Vivid Boy
this honestly has the potential to be an awesome thread and u mofos dont want to contribute one thing to inspire some of the youngins :(
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
this honestly has the potential to be an awesome thread and u mofos dont want to contribute one thing to inspire some of the youngins :(

i was gonna say well done earlier, but then realised im a lazy drug taker who needs to sort his life out!
TeKnoHe@d2025
I'm a No Limit Soulja...I thought I told ya! :stongue:
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

Now I DEFINITELY won't.
trancedfarmer
maturity comes with the choice to be happy... choosing particular lifestyles does not necessarily mean you will find unhappiness or happiness. Therefore i find your defintion of 'soldier' a little misleading... A soldier fighting for a way of life you deem suitable or a soldier fighting for life?... Most people seem to be soldiers fighting for life, though i really cant judge...

anyways, good idea for a thread.

i hope others respond so we can have a good debate!:happy2:
trancedfarmer
btw, why look at your past with dissapointment or regret... The past exists in the present so deal with it man!
plastikE
Vivid that's a good story

right now im struggling with my grades (it's my first semester @ U of A) cause I didn't realize how hard college was gonna be, so instead of working hard/playing hard, I just played hard (drugs, alcohol, even though I still drink and party :P) and now my grades are gonna show for it. I never realized how easy I had it in highschool, even if I did work and basically do everythingn for myself. Anyways, I've grown after these past 6 months to realize the world isn't gonna hand me my grades, and that's why I must work 3 times as hard next semester :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement