return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
At work and bored!
View this Thread in Original format
twilochik
Today is sooo slow at work....nobody's trading anything... I work in foreign exchange....so we're trading all types of currency. The time is going by sooo slowly! lol Sorry just had to vent! =)
At school and bored. I'm sitting in software apps. right now and it's hot as hell (85 degrees).
Haha, i'm at home and bored right now.. Waiting to get out and party:) Finally friday...
At work and wicked Bored!
DJ Sean....nice great avatar!! Luv the disco ball! =) I used to have a lil one hanging from my rear view mirror in my car...but then I began seeing more and more people with it so I took it down...plus I almost got a ticket for having it from some tight-a$$ed cop!
Thanks...glad you like it Twilochik...
Do you know if Mauro Picotto is coming to Twilo in June?
I heard that he was and I figured you might know...

Later!
I heard Ferry Corsten is spinning June 1st....and I know for a fact PvD is June 8th.....and Diggers always has the last friday of the month. I know Mauro spun in Dec....on a Sat nite before JR....I haven't been to Twilo's site in a while and I haven't gotten the email update as to who's spinning when...check out Twilo's website.... www.twilo.com you'll be able to find all the info there! =)
Cool!..thanks for the info...
yup...bored here in austin,tx...at work. It's only 1110am...can't wait to dance and shake my ass tonight. I'm throwing down tonight!!!
At work and hella bored... it kind of sad, but i honestly think that the lunch hour is the most exciting part of the day... but only cuz i get to surf the ta site... well, its back to the grindstone for me, so later y'all

ahh, man i feel so lame...it's friday night 'n i'm home farting around on computer when i should be out partying, or at least finish my assignment due on sunday which was why i didn't go out in the first place :p hehe
Fraggle....you like the show Fraggle Rock!! I used to luv that show... my friend's boyfriend calls my daughter Fraggle b/c she has a blonde-ish red hair color and it sticks up in the back!! I think he meant to call her Red...b/c that character has the same kinda hair but I guess Fraggle just came out!! BTW...cool sig!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement