return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Help!!
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Bod
OK... it seems to me that everybody on this site has a cool ass sig... but I don't know where to look, or how to make my own... any advice on this??? or if anyone is really bored, they could make one for me... jk, but you can if you want. :)
I stole mine from a website....I right clicked on it and just saved it. lol...ok so maybe it's not original but its cute....and yeah if anyone wants to make me one go for it! hehehe ;)
yea i want a cool one of those too. hmm time to go surfing for one..
Just steal one and edit it some, thatīs what I did with this Roland TB-303 or make one yourself, I have heard that Xara3D is good program for that. I use adobe photoshop 6.0 a lot

c-ya
lol...oh my i know nothing about either of those programs...and I don't have th patience to figure it out on my own...lol. I'm the type where I like someone to show me how to use something...I seem to pick up faster that way.
eheheh. i teach ps6, flash, dreamweaver, premiere and other stuff around here. :)
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
eheheh. i teach ps6, flash, dreamweaver, premiere and other stuff around here. :)

teach??
yeah..i do it @ school and during the summer @ a comp camp for kids. :D love to share the knowledge. heh.
hmmm... maybe you'll have to share that knowledge sometime... but until then, i guess i'll just get searching.... any size limitations??
size limitations as in file size? scratch disk size? or what?

if it's the first question, no there is no limit to file size, though a larger file size will take much longer to load of course.

if it's about dimensions, no there isn't any restrictions on that either, though, you better have the HD space for incredibily massive sizes (though i don't know why you'd want to have such a large canvas size).

hmm, i think DJ Bod means limits for sigs/avatars...
avatars i think maximum size is 100x100 pixels...don't think there's a Mb/Kb limit...tho there is a physical limit due to the dimensions anyway
sigs can be what ever the hell u want...but ettiquette (sp?) i think equal to the height of about 4-5 lines of text is okay...width not sure, but i guess should fit on 800x600 res. display.
as Twilochick says, if u find a nice pic somewhere else, just apporpriate it with right-click ;) (hmm, maybe thieve is more accurate, but i don't care heehhee). and ya, if u want to personalise it, just edit it with bitmap program...hopefully u have something better than mspaint :D...but i'm not saying it can't be used, as far as i'm aware, some people have done some pretty good stuff on the most basic of tools!!
Alright guys (and gals) thanx for the info... and it looks as if i'm gonna try and "thieve" a sig :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement