return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Tiesto solo @ GK
View this Thread in Original format
Dj O'Callaghan
Had a really wicked night, didn't plan on going, however a mate called me in the week and said he got us on the guestlist and would I like to go so I went, with a couple of quid which was left in my bank account, Got to GK the que was ing massive!, however guestlist que there was no one :stongue: . Went in put me coat and hit the floor This is a list of what I remember being played.

Push - Universal Nation
Push - Strange World
GTR - Mistral (however you spell it)
Plastic Boy - Sliver Bath
Umek - Gatex (tiesto remix)
Sasha - Expander
Airwave - Save Me
Push - Till We meet again <--- I swear I heard it
Jones & stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)
Utah Saints - Lost Vageness (Oliver Lieb Remix)
Tomcraft - Loneliness
James Holden - Nothing
Young Persians - U Write The Rules (Solar Stone Remix)
Roc Project feat Tina Arena - Never (Dj Tiesto Magik Muzik Mix)
Mr Sam vs Fred Baker - Forever Waiting
The Green Martian - Wizardry
Viframa - Cristalle
Lange - Don't Think It, Feel It (Shane 54 Monster Mix)
Conjure One feat Sinnead O Connor - Tears From The Moon (Tiesto In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
Yahel - Sugar 1
Iio - At The End (Scumfrog Mix)
Andain - Summer Calling (Airwave Club Mix)
Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes
Allure - No more tears
Cloud 69 - Sixty Nine Ways
Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Midway Mix)
DJ Tiesto - Magik Journey
Vitalic - La Rock 01
Rapid Eye - Circa Forever
Vimana - We Came
Tiesto - Urban Train (Original)
Tiesto - Urban Train (Cosmic Gate mix)
Mark Norman - Overkill
Madonna - Die Another Day (Dj Tiesto Mix)
D-Note - Shed My Skin (Mr.Sam Mix)
Darren Tate Vs Jono Grant - let the light shine in.
Veit - Sky (Magik Muzik Mix)
BT - Flaming June
BBE - 7 Days and One Week
Planisphere - Totem
Mark Norman - Faith
Frank Trax - Nebuchan (O.R.G.A.N mix)
Radiohead V Wonky - Fadeout

Tunes which weren't my cup of tea IMO were

DMB - Space Between (I can't ing stand it)
Jurgen Vries - Opera Song (We must erdicate this song from clubland its like a ing disease)
Megamind - Taub (2002 Mix)

Yeah very very very good night, and Tiesto's mixing even was good out of knows how many mixes only 2 sounded a wee bit dodgy.

Downpoints of the night

- Some bloke collapsing upstairs on the balcony bit, and one point it looked like he was a gonner as you could hear people gasping and people looking very worried it looked very very very messy
- Coat ques afterwoods the que didn't even seem to move
- British Rail, ing hell, we got the train to Rugby being told Northampton line was down suprise suprise, ended up in freezing weather at 6:15am, being told our train to Northampton was being delayed to 7:10 am, then chilling out in some train carriage (mmmm central heating), falling to sleep, then get told by the station staff that the orginal train we went to rugby which was stuck at Rugby station due at Milton Keynes, was now going to Northampton as MK line was ed lovely stuff.
- Not being able to go for a piss *COUGH* everyone knows why that is ;)

Goodpoints

- Good Tunes
- Electricfying Atmosphere inside Code
- Stardusts Some new jack n jills a friend of mine brought to GK with him, ING HELL :eek::eek::eek: potent or what! good stuff I was dancing like a madman all night, plus the comedown is not very intense TOP STUFF :)
- Cappacino saved my life whilst waiting at freezing new street station for a train to take us to Rugby

Weirdness

- Italians asking for pills, when I say we haven't got any left, they reply oh some people told us that we should see you if you want any stuff? huh I must have a twin who deals drugs in there or something
:conf: .

Overall Top Night!
Project T
ing hell, calla the mmemory man

galad u had a good mite m8 :D
Dj O'Callaghan
Before any of you think I have a good memory

I nicked half that tracklisting for the GK site haha, as I only remember about half them tunes, and looking at the list jogged my memory, oh yeah and their not in order btw.
decode
Sounded like a really good night, i really cant wait till i get a weekday job so i can go out more & to diff places.
flystyler
Bugga, should have gone, but the trip back didnt sound fun :nervous:
Dumonde Trancer
Jurgen Vries - Opera Song (We must erdicate this song from clubland its like a ing disease)

HAHAHAHA. go tiesto, ur the manfor quality tunes, hahahaha
Dj O'Callaghan
Aye that song is the most horrible horrible horrible nasty of piece of I've ever heard, I just don't know how anyone likes it lol :stongue: , that and the other two I listed were the only tracks which were out of about 70 odd. How many more victims will there be?

But still next thing you'll know Sasha and Digweed will ing be spinning the Opera song. lol ;)
tranceulike
not a big fan of darren tate, the opera song is ok, was it his own remix of it tiesto played ??
Johnypeb
You ignorant man if you think Darren Tate is just about tracks like the opera song
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Johnypeb
You ignorant man if you think Darren Tate is just about tracks like the opera song

but we can still take the piss, coz its .

Dj O'Callaghan
quote:

Not my problem pal. I think that track is not only that but Citizen Caned the Journey weren't that made on some kids casio keyboard cos it ing sounds like it, then theres his stuff he made with JJ wife Angelic, and the theme not really my cup of tea.

only tracks he's been involved in IMO which has been decentish is Darren Tate V Jono Grant - Let the light shine through, the one he done with Mike Koglin or was it mike koglin? now is the time or something was alright.

Apart from that mate everything I've heard which he has produced has been a cheesy crock of e.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement