return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
GTR - Mistral (Original Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
biznology
very pretty!

manages to be accessible without sounding 'the same.' if the main players have been dropping this one only recently, i think we will all hear it more and more. hopefully that doesnt mean backlash come summer 2k3! :D:toothless |
DJ_Skaya
Wow! This a truly great track. Energetic, uplifting, great build-up, and I can NOT get enough of this melody. I want this tune SOOOO BAAAAAAD!:happy2:
bump909
i'm absolutely loving this tune. ditto on the build up! :)
erppc2974
I LOVE this tune!!!!! Only I don't like the abrupt at 5:55 when the melodic part ends.
Starfox
Mistral owned since the first time I heard at Nature One! ch000000n!

cheers Gaz,

xxx

f0x
DJ_Ballistic
Holy S*&t, i've been in love with this track since i heard it on pvd @ nature one, i've had the thing on repeat for about an hour now...i luv how it just suddenly takes off again towards the end

10/10
DJ-Ande
best tune made in a long time, very original & not cheesey

and the melody & structure is amazing!!:eyes: :eyes:
Project T
its a very nice tune, sounds rather amateury tho...
DJ_Elyot
What a sweet track!! OMG I love this!! This is what trance is supposed to be all about. A beautiful melody, awesome chord sequencing, fantastic build-up, and tons of energy. It does have a kind of amateury sound... and something like this could have easily been thrown together on a really cheap sequencer & drum machine, but everything works so well together to create a really original, awesome-sounding track... and it's so mysterious. This guy's a genius and this kinda stuff really kicks the crap out of all the turgid vocal stuff that's been dominating the trance scene for the last few months.
11/10

gaz@influential
glad to see people are into the track ;)

um, just in response to a few comments, it was kinda meant to be electro style trance hence the analog-ish synths and mechanic style high-hats, wasn't really supposed to be lush trance sounding.

also i think this is an old version of the track straight from mp3, obviously tunes sound a lot better once they get a decent mastering and go onto vinyl which this doesn't have as it isn't a vinyl rip :)

cheers people

gaz (gtr)
DJ_Elyot
Wow, you're the guy who made this? Incredible. You should be very proud. Wish I could produce a choooooooooon of this quality.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement