return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Code
View this Thread in Original format
decode
How far is code from birmingham train station? Does anyone have a map or any directions? and is it easy to find?
Cheers ppl.
jonsimmonds
its about a 15-20 min walk, i dont have a map, i just ask random people walking round birmingham!
*HaRRy*
I walked this twice the other day....
I'm assuming you will be walking in the dark so I will suggest the route whereby you are least likely to be raped/killed...

1) come out of the main doors of New Street Station
2) turn immediatly right before the taxi rank, walk along there 'till you get the wall.
3) to your right there will be some scary looking stairs going down... go down them and you will come out into the Digbeth area of town near a bus stop.
4) turn left, follow the road round 'till a left turn.
5) ummmm.... i'm starting to forget now.....
6) I think you go left again and then you're on a big road which has 'The Sanctuary' on it.
7) turn right on the big road. go along it for five mins...
8) cross over the road by where theres a massive building with 'Custard Factory space to let' on it.
9) walk along a bit more.
10) turn left down 'Heath mill Lane' go down there and you'll see Code.

This will probably get you lost, but it is sort of right... I think..
Volksjoolz
yeah harry that seems pretty accurate to me!

i'd say follow the signs to digbeth, head towards the sanctuary so its on your left and its the 3rd exit past it on the left. You can't miss code if your walking past it as theres a pub (can't recall its name though) on the corner. Code is a little way down that road all lit up.

:D
Az
Code is well hard to find, took us ages last time, no thanks to ste and his great directions :p
decode
quote:
Originally posted by *HaRRy*
I walked this twice the other day....
I'm assuming you will be walking in the dark so I will suggest the route whereby you are least likely to be raped/killed...

1) come out of the main doors of New Street Station
2) turn immediatly right before the taxi rank, walk along there 'till you get the wall.
3) to your right there will be some scary looking stairs going down... go down them and you will come out into the Digbeth area of town near a bus stop.
4) turn left, follow the road round 'till a left turn.
5) ummmm.... i'm starting to forget now.....
6) I think you go left again and then you're on a big road which has 'The Sanctuary' on it.
7) turn right on the big road. go along it for five mins...
8) cross over the road by where theres a massive building with 'Custard Factory space to let' on it.
9) walk along a bit more.
10) turn left down 'Heath mill Lane' go down there and you'll see Code.

This will probably get you lost, but it is sort of right... I think..

Thanks 4 that. I'll get it printed off & take it with us.
flystyler
When u going? Coz if we go we can meet up, and i know the way. Doesnt take that long, and once u have walked it once u wont forget it :D
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by decode
How far is code from birmingham train station? Does anyone have a map or any directions? and is it easy to find?
Cheers ppl.

Is these directions needed for Jan 17th :) ? if so just meet us at the train station! ;)
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by jonsimmonds
its about a 15-20 min walk, i dont have a map, i just ask random people walking round birmingham!

15-20mins for Jons Snailpace!!! :whip: :p 5-10 mins tops for everyone else :D
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Az
Code is well hard to find, took us ages last time, no thanks to ste and his great directions :p

if we didnt drive down the frikkin bus lane at the start i wud of got us there piss easy!

i blame you

decode: if ur going to code on the 17th jan jsut meet up with us lot at new street, makes life much easier!

Az
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
if we didnt drive down the frikkin bus lane at the start i wud of got us there piss easy!

i blame you

I had no input into anything, u were giving directions.
the shame
:rolleyes:
decode
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Is these directions needed for Jan 17th :) ? if so just meet us at the train station! ;)

lol yea they are. What time are u all gonna be there?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement