return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Please buy my book . only £9.99
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RozzeR
If anybody wants to buy the book of my adventures in afganistan including a pull out photo special on the Taliban Life and ' Special Guide to moving big rocks , please pm me and ill send you a special copy, I even saw this big hairy man , i think he called himself BIN , but he ran off when he saw my mate Skippy !, smashing chap tho. !!
tu_face
lmao..
jonsimmonds
dont we get a free sample before we part with out £££
Az
I'd prefer the one about credit card fraud please :)
jonsimmonds
quote:
Originally posted by Az
I'd prefer the one about credit card fraud please :)

tut tut tut az, thats naughty , credit card fraud is very bad.....
DJ RozzeR
quote:
Originally posted by jonsimmonds
dont we get a free sample before we part with out £££

I dont think i trust you guys , internet piracy crime is on the rise and you are all crazy kids , but i do have another book , ' How to peel the skin off a penut ' inc pull out guide on ancient techniques from BIN Himself or theres '40 years in a cave just at £4.99 ,
jonsimmonds
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RozzeR
I dont think i trust you guys , internet piracy crime is on the rise and you are all crazy kids , but i do have another book , ' How to peel the skin off a penut ' inc pull out guide on ancient techniques from BIN Himself or theres '40 years in a cave just at £4.99 ,

true , but u could just scan one of the pages in.......
tu_face
rozzer: u know better than to post in this forum. all u get is .

everyone else, just ignore the f00l.
DJ RozzeR
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
rozzer: u know better than to post in this forum. all u get is .

everyone else, just ignore the f00l.

hold ups a budwieser , and say TRUE ! bye bye Uk Forum, I never liked the UK anyway too fukin cold and the TAX is too high , Im going joining the Austrialian forum. Later Babe.

P.s Cheers Tu Face. Take care.
jonsimmonds
aye, but not all of us pay tax!

Az
but we all want you to off ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement