return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Interview with FERRY CORSTEN on Sky One!
View this Thread in Original format
dj_cuba
If you have Sky One watch 'Mix of Nations' at 24:00 on Monday. There should be an big interview with Ferry Corsten on this week. Last week they interviewed Tiesto about being No.1 in the DJ poll, and the week before that it was PvD talking about the love Parade and his childhood in Berlin.

This Program is really worth watching as it actually tells you about the club scene without being biased towards house as most of them are, or some fly on the wall crap about Ibiza.
Technaut
nice one i shal be watching
DJ Mikey Mike
cool. shall tune in and take a gander ;)
Coup
24:00? 00:00 on monday morning or 00:00 on tuesday morning?
joeh152
tv guide says monday 00:00 - meaning sunday night/monday morning type thing.
Mail Man
2night then :) i will tape it

thanks for the info
dj_cuba
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
24:00? 00:00 on monday morning or 00:00 on tuesday morning?

I've checked the Radio Times website and it should be at 00:00 monday morning, so later tonight ;)
Project T
mint, sounds like a plan to me :D
Project T
well that was wank, although i did see me n gib in the crowd on the GG footage for about a second lol
DJ Mikey Mike
hmm that was rather . All he really spoke about was how he liked the US scene better than Europe. And the reason he prefers the US is because they are becoming more like Europe. Which is just a total cliche. What an odd bloke :nervous:

Project T
yea, quite mikey...
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Project T
yea, quite mikey...

that was like the best reply ever :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement