return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Which of these 2 cars would you choose ?
View this Thread in Original format
nate735
An 03 Porsche 996 Targa, or an 03 BMW M3 ?

another from the back.
venomX
i would go with the beamer that porsche is butt ugly :stongue: :p
Munken
I would choose the BMW too, the Porsche is ugly
Scorpio Rising
the BMW looks great, I doubt if I can pay it though :(
arj1o1
both.. but if i must choose the BMW
Julie_Spyder
BMW

oppps sorry did i say that out loud?
:disbelief :tongue2
jinxed84
Porsche

i saw it at the Detroit auto show with different wheels, it looks amazing, that picture really doesnt do it justice. if you see it with the 18" wheels and spoiler its really nice. you can also get a 345hp optional tuned engine

although the M is very nice :D and a whole bunch cheaper, you can get 2 M's for the price of one tuned porsche
DjJade
which porsche? there are pictures of two different cars ... if its the porsche turbo id get that even though i absolutely love the m3.. one of my dreamcars
nate735
quote:
Originally posted by DjJade
which porsche? there are pictures of two different cars ... if its the porsche turbo id get that even though i absolutely love the m3.. one of my dreamcars

The second pic is a pic of a carrera with a gt3 aero kit. The same angine/specs as the targa. This is the only pic i could get od the two facing foward.
DjJade
get the m3

Sarcoman
Its a tough choice, I love Porsches, but the M3 is my favourite BMW. If it was between the Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 and the M3, it would be a no brainer, the porsche in a heartbeat.

In this case, I would still take the porsche over the Beemer. Less people have porsches (not including Boxters) so you would look much more unique.
EliPsE
Bmw I can't stand porsches
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement