return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Hi New Dj/Producer Here
View this Thread in Original format
djtezz
Hi im new 2 all this. Im into djing n music production. My styles are trance, House, Hard-House and just starting to get into Drum and Bass. Any Stuff where to get the latest tunes downloaded, new music software etc send me a post that would be appriciated, Over and out TEZZ ;)
Technaut
:o
flystyler
Ahh another newbie, heh. This kinda stuff is not looked on kindly, lol. But yr new so u dont no the unwritten rules of the forum

Anyway www.trancegate.x2.nu is a good portal to the wonderful world of the trance mp3 scene :D

But stick around and contribute to the forum and u will go far :D
decode
Speak to Fraz he comes on here sometimes, hes got loads of audio producing software to help u out.
DJ_FRAZ
yo yo
DJ_FRAZ
just started work on a new track... called (working name...)
"Empty hands"

heres a short 21second clip.. (attatched)

Genre - Darkstep Drum n Bass

i have tried producing trance as its my favourite ing genre but... its so hard. i know how to produce and engineer but at the end of the day, i dont think i got the right hardware to create nice uplifting melodies and strong reeselines.

But I've been producing drum n bass for a while now, made about 4 decent tracks worth of a listen.
have a listen to this attatched sample and tell me what you think, and if you need any help and advice on production, i dont mind helping out at all.
DJ_FRAZ
hmm wtf, i "attatched" the file but like where does it go? :conf:
Technaut
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FRAZ
hmm wtf, i "attatched" the file but like where does it go? :conf:

i think u need the magix word ;) :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement