return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

so who wante to help me with some macromedia flash?
View this Thread in Original format
SmellsExcellent
ok so im designing a site and the navigation is sorta based on the underwater records site (link.) anyways, i am in the process of making the flash animations between each page and have found that it is going to be a long, tedious process. the way i'm doing it it will take a tween from each "frame" to each other "frame" (each frame is one of the different pages. ie: downloads.) is there a way to script it so when you click a button it just moves one graphic to a certain place. in this cas i would only need one graphic, x positions, and x buttons.

if you need some clarification just ask cuz i think ill save a lot of time and energy doing something like this. if you are good at flash maybe you can suggest something even more efficient!

shine.

-marc
AnotherWay83
yes it can definitely be dun with actionscripting, i know it pretty well, i think it'll be a huge pain doing it with tweens tho

u will have to use sum easing (AS) to get it to work the way it does on that site
Tranex02
yea ...that's a pretty cool design!

i just started learning using macromedia flash! it's frucking complicated! so far i made 1 flash animation for the intro to my site!

can't help you there!:D
SmellsExcellent
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
yes it can definitely be dun with actionscripting, i know it pretty well, i think it'll be a huge pain doing it with tweens tho

u will have to use sum easing (AS) to get it to work the way it does on that site

it IS a huge pain to use tweening... any suggestions how i go about actionscripting or learn how it works? thanks.

-m
AnotherWay83
quote:
Originally posted by SmellsExcellent
it IS a huge pain to use tweening... any suggestions how i go about actionscripting or learn how it works? thanks.

-m

well, u can start by asking in a flash-related forum :D

like, were-here.com or flashkit.com

u have to learn actionscript too, altho its not that complicated..u can get sum really good books, like "actionscript: the definitive guide" by colin moock
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement