return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Wish me luck
View this Thread in Original format
speedracer_mec
gonna take two gigantic cumalative finals for history and information systems at 1pm central us time

wish me luck!

peace
arj1o1
good luck!
Izzy
good luck buddy!
one more for me tomorrow mourning, i cant wait for the feeling ill have when its all over - WHOOP
Trancealot
I already had my CS final..Did well on it.

I got my Electrical circuits, Mechanical Engineering and Philosphy finals left. I am just taking a break.

If you know phasors in circuits I hate trying to make KCL in fraction form into A+BJ form because you need
srqt(A^2+B^2) and
tan-1(B/A) ...freaking answer key skips MANY steps and during the test you don't have an answer key.
:whip:
DrUg_Tit0
Yeah, that is boring and takes time...But I'm glad I'm over with the RLC crap...Now I have transistors to worry about, tho
DJ Mikey Mike
g' luck :) I got lots of exams coming up. ting it :( ah well.
RedLunatik
MUCH LUCK
Izzy
quote:
Originally posted by DrUg_Tit0
Yeah, that is boring and takes time...But I'm glad I'm over with the RLC crap...Now I have transistors to worry about, tho

ya, complete suxor. i have my final on the transistors (BJT, NMOS PMOS, Diodes...), i long for the days of simple RLC circuits. the prof can shove those damn MOSFET circuits you know where :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement