return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Crappy Music At Work
View this Thread in Original format
tranceDJ
One of the worst things about where I work...the constant top40 music they play...I work at a drug store btw.

Anyway, our store has like a satellite radio thingy and my manager was going through the channels today when she found a dance channel and kept it on there. So trance music was playing in the store, not the best trance music, but it was trance nonetheless and it wasn't cheese either...Hybrid - Finished Symphony was played which I thought was awesome. I had to fight the urge to start dancing in the aisles...LOL

But then...customers start complaining about the music so it had to be changed back to ty stuff. Well, at least 2 hours of work was fun tonight. People suck:p
tranceman78
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
One of the worst things about where I work...the constant top40 music they play...I work at a drug store btw.

Anyway, our store has like a satellite radio thingy and my manager was going through the channels today when she found a dance channel and kept it on there. So trance music was playing in the store, not the best trance music, but it was trance nonetheless and it wasn't cheese either...Hybrid - Finished Symphony was played which I thought was awesome. I had to fight the urge to start dancing in the aisles...LOL

But then...customers start complaining about the music so it had to be changed back to ty stuff. Well, at least 2 hours of work was fun tonight. People suck:p

I work in a restaurant and I have to ing listen to Christmas music all ing day. When it's not Christmas time they play gay ass lite rock.
drinkyourmilk
I work at a golf course and get to go on rampages with golf carts.. So I can bring my own music if I choose too since noone watches me.. Which I normally don't because I'm having so much fun screwing around in golf carts that time just flys.. Wee!
Kimmi
quote:
Originally posted by tranceman78
I work in a restaurant and I have to ing listen to Christmas music all ing day. When it's not Christmas time they play gay ass lite rock.

Yeah, same here. The same Christmas songs played over and over again by different people. I swear it drives me nuts!! *Pulls out hair* :eyespop:
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by drinkyourmilk
I work at a golf course and get to go on rampages with golf carts.. So I can bring my own music if I choose too since noone watches me.. Which I normally don't because I'm having so much fun screwing around in golf carts that time just flys.. Wee!

My friend works at a golf course and he tells me how he does the same thing that you're describing there.
bassaholix
OMFG i swear i hate XMAS time.. especially since where i work @ the mall... OMFG... XMAS music 24/7... sumtimes they slip in sumthing commercial or sumthing.. but man... over and over... ive heard like 10 versions of Rudol'fz Demented Red Nozed RaiN-Dear!!! :whip:

Booo to xMAS... and it doesn't get anybetter.. with love songs been played when xmas songs aren't on... i swear one day im gonna break into the music room or sumthing and slip in some PvD.. hehehe
Mosaic
what kind of ignorant complains about music in a store? I can understand rap or something with naughty lyrics... but trance?

You should put a sign up "IGNORANT S GET NO SERVICE!", and avoid these problems ;)
Warez Guy
Ya at work now all we're listening to is non stop christmas music, it's driving me crazy. And when the holidays are over it'll be back to the usual slow mix of pop and country, damn that stuff sucks.
tranceman78
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmi
Yeah, same here. The same Christmas songs played over and over again by different people. I swear it drives me nuts!! *Pulls out hair* :eyespop:

I know. One hour I'll hear the Kenny G version of White Christmas, then the next hour will be Bing Crosby - White Christmas, then some unknown instrumental of White Christmas the next hour. Goddamn, it's enough to drive anyone insane. I mean how can anyone like Christmas songs after hearing them so many times every day. Christmas sucks.:(
BTG
do what i do.

dont work.

tranceman78
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
do what i do.

dont work.

Ok. Sounds great to me. Perhaps you'd like to pay my rent and car insurance since I'll be taking your advice.:D
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by tranceman78
Ok. Sounds great to me. Perhaps you'd like to pay my rent and car insurance since I'll be taking your advice.:D

again, do what i do

live @ home.
use public transportation. say in highschool forever.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement