return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Have you ever met anyone famous?
View this Thread in Original format
Cyrus King
Hey people

I was wondering if any of you have met anyone famous... and i mean real famous... more towards an international icon.... not a goalie from a soccer team or something.

With me.... i havent met anyone famous yet... but i have seen Stephen Dorf, Pierce Brosnan, Leelee Sobieski and Elijah Wood up close at the film festival here in Toronto.

Any comments?
BeatFreak
The most famous people I've met are Outkast, Cee-Lo and Big Gipp from Goodie Mob (don't know if you Europeans have heard of them). I once saw Britney Spears close up at a mall. She's even hotter in person! :eyes:
undertensecond
certainly i do.when mtv asia is held in singapore,i met some of the dudes and babes on the red carpet.
zhang ziyi
POD
Ronan Keating are some of them
when liverpool fc came here as well,i met micheal owen and gang
BTG
i saw ricki lake a few years ago.
Maaz
I've met some Brazilian TV stars, that's all. And I saw the pope too :D
quote:
Originally posted by undertensecond
zhang ziyi

:crazy:
dhaz
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrus King
Hey people

I was wondering if any of you have met anyone famous... and i mean real famous... more towards an international icon.... not a goalie from a soccer team or something.

With me.... i havent met anyone famous yet... but i have seen Stephen Dorf, Pierce Brosnan, Leelee Sobieski and Elijah Wood up close at the film festival here in Toronto.

Any comments?

Your mom's pretty famous in our neighborhood. And i've met her MANY times! Oh yea! :haha:
Agent_WD40
quote:
Originally posted by dhaz
Your mom's pretty famous in our neighborhood. And i've met her MANY times! Oh yea! :haha:

LMAO!! Owned!
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Agent_WD40
LMAO!! Owned!

lol. no he wasn't
that was stupid.
dhaz
Nah, i aint stupid. But your mom is!

Ok, i'll stop now. Who's the international icon that is 'Stephen Dorf' ? And Leelee whatshername. I've been living in a cave for a while so obviously i aint heard of these celebrities.

Bytheway, Tiesto's the most 'famous' person i've met
Agent_WD40
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
that was stupid.

So is a guy with pink hair :D :D

tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
lol. no he wasn't
that was stupid.

He's just really 7337 and likes to use the term "OWN3D"
Vanilla
Wayne Gretzky when he still played for the Oilers....that was a long time ago when I was a little boy, but my uncle lived next-door to him
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement