return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

tracklist for Ferry at NYE chicago
View this Thread in Original format
djarecebo
I thought ferry was great, anyone wanna help me make a tracklist? I knew all but two songs while ferry was spinning, but i remember like nothing from last night :toocool: , so the only songs i really remember were eon-pocket damage and system f-out of the blue right when he ended his set. I'm sure ill probably remember more songs, hopefpully we can make a list...
DJ Fin
I also noticed his 2002 rework of Punk followed by the commercially recognized version of it . . .
also heard Needlejuice and what sounded like the track that is a B-Side on Ralphie B- Massive (Filterheadz) ...I forget right now
I was running around, so didn't catch it all
jdat
no offense to those who liked it last night but I was a tad dissapointed :nervous:

nice meeting you Dj Fin and Syn Nrg and others I didn't get to met cause plans got screwed up
uicsux
overall had a good time but i wished they didnt start kicking people out at 2:30.. seemed way too early.
Master
I agree with the last guy. It seemed like Ferry was barely getting going up there, Although the crowd was already starting to thin out, I could have used another hour of trance. The first DJ had a pretty good track selection but he wasnt exactly a turntabilist up there. Then the second dj, well I don't really have much to say about him. BT came on and he was kind of dancing around up there like a fool, but then at the end of his set he played a Jan Johnston tune, Flaming June and Godspeed so I forgave him. Ferry rocked. After seeing Tiesto I was like that guys really into his music. Well Ferry seems to be even moreso. He rocked the house. I guess I kind of got the impression I was at a rave or something where everyone was there for the social aspect and didnt really have a clue who Ferry Corsten is. It felt like a younger crowd to me, lots of these little girlies who were about 4'9" and weighed 85 pounds. I liked the setup they had at the Odeum. People were overall pretty nice and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

A tracklisting would be excellent but I don't think I can help much :-(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement