return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Pill up the arse?
View this Thread in Original format
Kimmi
Okay so we had a discussion in UKTA chat on Sunday about a certain number of people (won't give out any names) who were at Gatecrasher and took pills up their asses. Well, supposedly, there were good results. Coup thinks we should use sticks to shove them up there and TrAnCeAkI wasn't sure HOW they would stay up there in the first place...But anyways...

Any thoughts on this?? Who's done it? Who would? Feel free to share :crazy: :D :p
Kimmi
And also, does anyone have the log from that chat? If you do, POST IT!!!! :toothless
Blake613
Ewww. This should be made into a Southpark episode. I guess the drugs would dissolve in your bowels and then get into your blood stream. I don't see how it's any different than taking it orally.
Coup
i stand by the idea that if u dont want to get on ur hands, put the pill on the end of a stick or pencil and poke it up, but no1 else agrees. lolz

(btw, if people wonder why anyone would wana take pills up the arse, apparntly the lining of ur arse is more obsorbant than ur insides so u come up quicker and the effects are ment to be better. blah).
TSI_AWD
quote:
Originally posted by Blake613
....taking it orally.

kimmi likes it orally
TrAZ
in christ....people make me sick...the lenghts people go to get ed up

makes me sick
TrAZ
quote:
Originally posted by TSI_AWD
kimmi likes it orally