return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Recording for Marco V & J00F
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Charlie
Should I do one ?

I have to say I'm not really into that kind of music...but still 2 DJs it is something...
the battery won't last the ol'night...
maximum recording time is 5h... not a minute more.
so I won'T be able to record both sets at full time...
unless I bring an extra battery... unless i bring an other disc...
having all kinds of stuff in my pockets its not good for the recorders... shocks cause it to skip or even end the recording (which happend at Armin's)... not good for my player...
bla bla.. I could go on and on with this...

I have to know... Do you guys want a recording for this night ?

don'T worry.. I will do a recording for Armin & Ferry's tagteam.. I'm not that idiot... and also for that june line up which seems to be huge and I'm dying to know who the DJs are !!!
KrinKer
U can do Both Charlie !!

Here's the schedule !!

4h00 – 6h30
Marco V (Hollande)
6h30 – 8h30
John ‘’00’’ Fleming (UK)

Wich means 4h30 !!!!!!

U can record both !!!

I WANT BOTH !!!!

Basically due to the fact ... that ... i will probably be tehre with my roomate ( if everythings goes well !! )

KrinKer
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
U can do Both Charlie !!

Here's the schedule !!

4h00 – 6h30
Marco V (Hollande)
6h30 – 8h30
John ‘’00’’ Fleming (UK)

Wich means 4h30 !!!!!!

U can record both !!!

KrinKer

The problem is solved !!!!
ahlamalek
dude if you want an advice, put the recorder somewhere where it doesn't move,...and if you have a mini mic then the better. what do you think
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
dude if you want an advice, put the recorder somewhere where it doesn't move,...and if you have a mini mic then the better. what do you think

I got one of the most mini mic ever... smaller than that, the FBI as them !:toothless they fit into my ears. they are made to work like this... http://www.minidisco.com/minispecs/sptfb2.html

where else can I put my MD than my pocket ?
delstar
ask jf if you can sit it in the booth

i think its great that u do this...but the sound is not good enough to burn to a cd...

but its still cool that u can do this for everyone
TechnoFreak
you won't get the best sound quality in the booth, because dj's have a speaker that they lower or increase the volume so they can make the transiton between 2 records better.... next time you are there, take a look at the speaker above the dj, there is one at the right corner and the left corner, depending where the dj is spinning... also stand behind the dj booth and you'll hear it when the dj increases and decreases the volume of that speaker...

best place to have the optimal recording is on the dance floor... in the middle...
delstar
thats true

by dj "monitors" or booth speakes are used to avoid echo effects so the external beat is not thrown off tempo and technically, the booth should have good sound too...i dunno..ive never been invited in the booth :)
DJ Charlie
best place to record is in that TA dancing spot...
:toothless
ahlamalek
yeah but the sound is so loud in the middle and with the litle mic it creates sound saturation... its like the videos with armin that I shot... i'm throwing ideas here...

Mike_B
lol, hey someone show me this TA dancing spot this time, i never meet any off you, execpt for some of the ottawa boys. i'll behind the DJ booth for sure.
SpoutnicK
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_B
lol, hey someone show me this TA dancing spot this time, i never meet any off you, execpt for some of the ottawa boys. i'll behind the DJ booth for sure.

Just search for my lights :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement