return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Frank Traxxx @ gatecrasher in March
View this Thread in Original format
Dumonde Trancer
just thought ill spread the word. :D
JONNY
how do u find out so far in advance on whos spinning!! lol!

who else is on that nite? wot about february! hehe ne news?

is that line-up for the 25th of jan cemented or will it b changing cos on the crasher board is reckons gielen may not b spinning??

GREETZ JONNY!!!
Dumonde Trancer
i gather all information when i get it and pool it here, so if i hear anything new i will tell u!

it is most likely orandel wont be spinning and gielen is.

the line-up is pretty much garaunteed tho, there were posters all around gc with it on.
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer

it is most likely ornadel wont be spinning and gielen is.

dam straight bob! :whip:

good news bout Frank Trax :D Its great to hav a bit of variation in ur clubbing life :)
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
dam straight bob! :whip:

good news bout Frank Trax :D Its great to hav a bit of variation in ur clubbing life :)

my thoughts exactly! hopefully we will have a nice variating nugget of news about feb crasher! soon.
Mail Man
quote:
Originally posted by JONNY
wot about february! hehe ne news?

If u get anythin for feb between the 18th plz spread the word. cos if i get my license back and pass my driving test im thinking of commin down south for a few days.. and would love to stop off at GK or GC :)
decode
lol nice, Bit far away but i got to go to Italy for my cousin's wedding at the end of may, which more than likley will fall on a crasher day. Dont suppose u got a date for may to put me out of my misary.
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by decode
lol nice, Bit far away but i got to go to Italy for my cousin's wedding at the end of may, which more than likley will fall on a crasher day. Dont suppose u got a date for may to put me out of my misary.

crasher is always the last sat of the month!
decode
Thats the date we fly home (31st)
*prays for a early flight*
Az
why the have they booked that cheesy spanish bastard?

Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Az
why the have they booked that cheesy spanish bastard?

hes actually a good dj.
Az
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
hes actually a good dj.

irrelevant, he produces Dave Pearce mega hits
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement