return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Fergie?
View this Thread in Original format
Az
He's a DJ, but sometimes plays some good tunes....
discuss.....
Joeh152......off
:cool:
X-Hale
Hes poor. He's a fake techno wannabe like picotto imo he can mix when he puts his mind to it, but his sets and radio shows are jkust a bore and painfull to listen to.

'Happy days' off :p
Volksjoolz
he shows obvious talent for mixing but has become too monotomous and boring now in his tune selections :wtf:
Fairy Liquid
his mixing is avergae, he used to be so so good and i had high hopes for the lad (wen he beat jules at a children in need mix off, at a time wen jules was cool) but unfortunately he got commercial, lost interest and is now a scallies fave!

fergie is a no no for me
Dumonde Trancer
i say he can mix, and really good sumtimes.

but his tunes are like random whirring feedback, and you know im not one of those people who hates tekno. his "techno", is just, dull.

he should of stuck to hardhouse as tony de vit junior
Acid Circus
Fergie is crap, always has been always will be. Hard House is by far the easiest style to mix with (hence so many female hard house DJ's), and he has struggled with this new boring bizzare style he subjects us to. He has become progressivly worse since the first time I saw him in Ibiza almost 2 years ago (he was quite good that night), last year he emptied Eden with his crap music and he is extremely poor whenever he visits Glasgow.
joeh152
quote:
Originally posted by Az
He's a DJ, but sometimes plays some good tunes....
discuss.....
Joeh152......off
:cool:

Hello Sailor :p

I think he used to be pretty good when he was playing hard house, now he playing more techy stuff.

i've cocked off now..:toocool:
flystyler
I really liked him before he got on radio1, then he went a bit boring techno, imo he is following picotto and is about 6 months behind him, hehe.

But his show with jon this friday was mint. So im gonna give him another chance. I love him when he plays hard trance :D
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
I really liked him before he got on radio1, then he went a bit boring techno, imo he is following picotto and is about 6 months behind him, hehe.

But his show with jon this friday was mint. So im gonna give him another chance. I love him when he plays hard trance :D

bah following picotto my arse, picotto's sets are exciting and varied between techno, tek house, tek tranc and the odd bit of tekky hard trance. Fergie's sets are boring, although I live in hope that he'll find the spark that Picotto has.
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan
bah following picotto my arse, picotto's sets are exciting and varied between techno, tek house, tek tranc and the odd bit of tekky hard trance. Fergie's sets are boring, although I live in hope that he'll find the spark that Picotto has.

Thank god thats my opinion, but yr welcome to yours :rolleyes:

DJ Mikey Mike
as a hard house DJ he was superb. But i dont think much of him these days :(
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Volksjoolz
he shows obvious talent for mixing but has become too monotomous and boring now in his tune selections :wtf:

sums it up pretty neaty imo too.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement