return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What Gets Me Goin'
View this Thread in Original format
Johnny Eckhardt
Next to some good pumpin' music, something that really gets me goin' is a good screamin' coaster. Any other coaster junkies around here? What's your favorite? Goliath, at Six Flags Magic Mountain is pretty awesome. They've got a couple of new ones opening up this summer that look pretty intense, too. I can't wait for them to open. especially one named "X" that is supposed to open in July. You can see a VR video of it if you go to WWW.Sixflags.com then clik on "pick a park" then find Six Flags in L.A. and go from there. I went to Magic Mountain a couple of days ago and they are already building the new ones....they're gonna kick ass.
what are you 10 yrs old? hehe

what gets me goin is seeing the firebreather @ club utopia with kimball collins on the decks!
lol i get freaked by rollercoasters... weak heart lol
I love rollercoaster but my stomach hate them :p
Once I was at a amusement park in Germany called Hyde Park, there I went with a rollercoaster that began with two loops then two screws and last a snap turn 360 degrees, after that I almost went *bluuaaa*

c-ya
rollercoasters are the !

course i live near hershey park so we're always boltin up there instead of going to school haha :)
quote:
Originally posted by Utopia1278
what are you 10 yrs old? hehe

what gets me goin is seeing the firebreather @ club utopia with kimball collins on the decks!

Dude, I have to know, what is it with you and fire....can we say pyro?!

:)
Steve
fire is great for burning down weed crops! hehe
rollercoasters are awesome....I live near Disney in FL, went there last year, we all dropped in Dr. Seus land and then....the rides were phenomenal....
Rollercoasters are friggin sweet... I live like an hour (or so) away for Cedar Point, which, supposedly, has some of the best rollercoasters in the US... The Magnum is simply amazing... I hope its still as good of a park as it used to be (haven't been there in awhile)
i agreecosters kick major ass, if any of you have been to parmounts kings island in cincy, ohio, oh my god they have the best coster in the world, the beast, check it out sometime at www.pki.com, pretty sweet.

Johnny :-)

hehehe. funny thing with me...rollercoasters don't offer the same thrill anymore...heheh. i went to paramount canada's wonderland last friday...and well, after going on allll the rides at least 10 times straight...(there was hardly anyone there!!!!) rollercoasters just don't thrill me anymore. lol. i was talking on my cell phone with a friend while on one of those babies.
BEEERR!! ....nothign gets me going like a 12 or so beers man.. beer is my fuel, yes it is..and oen more thing, utopia, i like kimball collins alot, and i was just wondering if perhaps he was related to sandra collins? or even josh collins?? .... and also, is he an american producer or europian? ..american i think right?? y a... well, the guy i dj with, my partner.. he blows fire pretty nice also, so if im on the decks he'll blow fire and , and he jugles it and juggles big ing knives also..he's ign crazy, but an average dj also. hehe=)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement