return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Skittles Comercial, Dumonde vocals?
View this Thread in Original format
TeKnoHe@d2025
I was just watching TV and I saw a skittles commercial and the lady that said "Taste The Rainbow" sounded just like the lady that did the vocals for Dumonde's "Never Look Back". It's the one commercial where they show the green bag of skittles LoL, weird thread but I was wondering if anybody else ever saw/heard this.
oh i know exactly what you're TALKING ABOUT!! omg. you know that skittles commercial for sour skittles? the one where the guy goes off with the girl and there's like a thunderstorm and it hits a tree and makes all the skittles sour? OMG...that woman's voice at the end...sounds like somethin' from trance.
That would make a funny song.. trance rmx, skittle style!
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
oh i know exactly what you're TALKING ABOUT!! omg. you know that skittles commercial for sour skittles? the one where the guy goes off with the girl and there's like a thunderstorm and it hits a tree and makes all the skittles sour? OMG...that woman's voice at the end...sounds like somethin' from trance.

YES! That's it, thanks Lynx...I couldn't figure out how to explain it, all I knew was that they showed a green bag of skittles. And the woman's voice sounds JUST like the one used in Dumonde's "Never Look Back"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement