return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Conan O'Brien
View this Thread in Original format
FASTDJMP3
I guess a lot of American/Canadian peepz watch his show , well he's the best , better than Jay Leno :D
Have you ever seen the masturbating bear ? what about the dog who wants to poop on everything ? so damn good
yup Conan rocks! he is sick sometimes (well most of the time) but very entertaining :) i love his robot on a toilet character. Too bad Andy is gone,cause the staring contests were hillarious
CONAN is awesomeeeeee tho i havent watch his show for a long time coz there is a computer!!;);)
I love when he starts imitating AL GORE just like a robot :)
Conan Rulz! The funniest was when that sock puppet was at the dog show and one of the dogs started humping that blow up dog. I laughed my ass off!!
haha...I was watching last night.....the Gay dog the screws the Richard simmons doll....LoL and when he was interviewing martha stewart that was killer :)
hahahaha that dog "had sex" with almost all the dolls in the world :D
I like the Late Late Show better, and Kilborn has better guests on...almost always 1 hot chick per night ;)
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
I like the Late Late Show better, and Kilborn has better guests on...almost always 1 hot chick per night ;)

I agree man, Conan is ok, but Kilbi for motha ing life. I love his "in the news" or Yambo! haahh ign Kilborn is king. Did you see when Boy George was on talking about being a dj, and Kilbi was like "what are you talking about dj? do you scratch?" haha He had no clue what the was going on. Poor Craig, nobody's perfect I guess.

Maybe I should put Kilbi in my sig! lol

Jonathan
Come on guys trust me , NBC shows are way better than ABC's crappy stuffs :D

quote:
Originally posted by halo20

I agree man, Conan is ok, but Kilbi for motha ing life. I love his "in the news" or Yambo! haahh ign Kilborn is king. Did you see when Boy George was on talking about being a dj, and Kilbi was like "what are you talking about dj? do you scratch?" haha He had no clue what the was going on. Poor Craig, nobody's perfect I guess.

Maybe I should put Kilbi in my sig! lol

Jonathan

Yeah, "In the News" is some funny . I like it when he takes funny clips from regular news and inserts them into world topics (like the pizza guy on a bike getting rammed by a sheep!)

quote:
Come on guys trust me , NBC shows are way better than ABC's crappy stuffs

The Late Late Show is on CBS buddy ;)
haha i love in the news. it's one of my favs. the poop dog is great too. lol. but on an interview basis, i think conan's interviews with celebs are by far the most interesting and funny to watch. haha. rock on conan!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement