return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Girl Help Plz
View this Thread in Original format
HempKnight
Okay, there is this girl in my Physics class who sits in the front row with me (no I am not a geek ) however she sits on the far left of the class while I sit on the far right. Anywho, I catch her about 3 days of the week, sometimes repeatedly in one class, starring at me and when I look over at her she breaks eye contact as soon as I establish it and looks away.
Question 1) Does this mean anything?

Whether it means anything or not, I told some friends and they think it does so I asked her to coffee. I prolly didnt ask at the best of times but I was very encouraged by a friend of hers to ask her to coffee. She had told me previous tome asking her to coffee that she was very busy that weekend with snowboarding, filming, rugby and a world lit essay. But anyways I asked. She said she was busy, granted, I then proceeded (again under the guidance of her friend) to ask her about next weekend. She said, and I quote "Yah sure... maybe next week." So I am going to ask her again tomorrow or on thursday.

Question 2) Good idea?

Final thing. Again with the guidance of friends, both guys and gals, I talked to her. Yah it doesnt seem like a big thing but I hadnt had a convo in person with her 1 on 1 before. Anywho, I did. I walked up behind her in the hallways, nudged her and said hi. She smiled and said hey. Damn she has a nice smile... Anyways we talked for a bit and the convo flowed really well even though it didnt last all that long, we were afterall walking to class.

Question 3) Whats everyones take on this?
BTG
sure, why not.
Endlesswave
I say go for it. Just DO IT. Otherwise you will regret it later. I think you have proof she could be interested if HER friend tells you to go for it...
apostrophe
well, i hope it works out with her...
good luck etc :)
KoreanDJ
Go up to her and say "I'm a DJ" Chicks will definitely go for that. lol J/K

As long as you don't give up and keep on asking her out, eventually she will know how much you want her. ;)

Steve :toocool:

PS I could be WRONG (all girls are different from another):happy2:
quddha
Have u ever had a girlfriend before? I think when you've already been in a relationship, u get alot more confident over things like this.

Take a shot dude, she digs ya. And if it turns out that she doesn't, hey her loss.
Sand Leaper
Go for it,man!You have nothing to lose;)
cycloptor
do it....do her...

go for it. you'll have a blast.
DjObscene
yea just do it...stop asking for everyone elses opinion and do what you want...if you're interested ask her if not then forget it
Trancealot
girls are crazy. You will never know who the ones you truly can be with unless you test them. Soemtimes girls have better priorities in life and if you are not in that list when you want to then she is not meant for you.

If her hw or whatever is always and I mean always keeping you from getting to know her then F it. She did say she wanted to see you so don't waste time and act on it asap before boy # 345624643245546 goes for it and your left in the dust. I hate when I was about to ask out a girl and some d00d is already with her.

TatanaGirl
Question 1) Does this mean anything?
It definately means something! You can be sure of that.
Question 2) Good idea?
It's best to start a friendship first, girls (I'm a girl :D) like that. But watch out that you don't come over to strong. But I think you're on the right track!
Question 3) Whats everyones take on this?
I think you probably have a shot with this girl! Just have patience and don't rush and she will hopefully be yours!
TiestoInTheMix
quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
Go for it,man!You have nothing to lose;)

exactly what i wanted to say

what have you got to lose?

go for it and good luck!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement