return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Dont Do Drugs....
View this Thread in Original format
Psy-Trancer
yo this is out to all the trancers...dont pop X...killed two ppl i know in one nite....so wtv drink all the energie drinks u want if u want a boost...but dont do that other ...wtv im not your mothers so im not gonna tell u not to do it..but wtv u should be carfull.........later yalll..............................RIP Jp and Miloux
Maaz
How many did they take? It's quite rare to die using e... I think.
Psy-Trancer
it was most probably laced with sum other crap...not 100%..i wasnt there that nite....
DJ Mikey Mike
I'll take my chances thanks. Its very rare to die from the pill. They probably died from lack of/too much water. Or something unreleated to the pill.
InsomnEac
forget E... chase the dragon!

j/k :p
Kimmi
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
How many did they take? It's quite rare to die using e... I think.

likr 1 out of 1000 pills kills people. Plus it's hard to find ones that are pure now as it is
kirbtastic
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmi
likr 1 out of 1000 pills kills people. Plus it's hard to find ones that are pure now as it is

great...1 in a 1000. also those energy drinks arent so great for u when they are mixed with alcohol..they cause heart attacks...but u didnt hear that from me because one of those energy drinks helps pay my bills..drugs are bad kids mmmmkay. im high on life..:)
gOOD-tRiP
i know for sure you dont mix alcohol with E.
Kimmi
quote:
Originally posted by gOOD-tRiP
i know for sure you dont mix alcohol with E.

Alcohol enhances the effects. It's worse for your heart that way

Carbonation (like in soda and such) enhances the effect too for SOME odd reason, not sure what

There's so many things that are bad for you. Hell, the SUN is bad for you! Might as well put yourself in one of those bubble communities!

*stuffs herself into a plastic hamster ball*
cap
why is the subject of your post "dont do drugs" when specifically E was the problem - should I not use tylenol when i have a headache?!?!?! :)

uwmadtrance
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmi
Alcohol enhances the effects. It's worse for your heart that way

Alcohol dehydrates your system, supplementing the dehydration effects of MDMA. I have never heard of any increase in effects due to alcohol consumption.
Spin Doctor
Besides, ignoring the stupidity of taking booze with MDMA, E is a stimulant. Why would you want to take a depressive, Alcohol, when on pills anyway?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement