return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Dancing. What's your style?
View this Thread in Original format
Illusion
I'm not sure how people dance in Europe and US but from the few videos I've seen they didn't seem to be very good dancers. hehehe :D
But I'm probobly wrong.

I dance like the person in the "dancing raver" animation on the front TA page. Only better! :D :D :D

There's nothing better than jumping up and down with a crowed at a rave. Especially when the music is all nice and bouncy and the whole crowed in moving in unison! looks like waves! All nice and colourfull under UV lights. :p

Sometimes we get a bunch of friends and form a circle or a semi cirle and then start dancing and all of a sudden you have all these other circles around you and the whole rave is like one massive loop going around and around. Wicked stuff. It's amazing how the whole crowed sometimes forms different patterns without people even having to coordinate it with each other. I could swear there's Psychic communication between ravers.

Anyways how do you dance?
And what sort of fun stuff do you guys do at your neck of the woods?
Treo
I can't dance, i just improvise and let the music move me. I'm sure it looks really stupid but at least i'm having fun :)

-Treo-
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by Treo
I can't dance, i just improvise and let the music move me. I'm sure it looks really stupid but at least i'm having fun :)

-Treo-

Hahaha, same for me :D
Dumonde Trancer
cyber dancing or just stomp :D
joeh152
Normally i stand still and jump in the air on the 4th or 8th beat - looking like the big twat like i am, only everyone else is too ed to notice.
SebTheDJ
I just get into the rhytm of the music and let the music take me away.
StalkerElmo
Good ol' head bobbin.. works like a charm.. always does :)
sooper
I dance like a monkey.
A monkey that has been taking dance lessons.
For six years.
From Gary Coleman.

I fall over a lot.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by StalkerElmo
Good ol' head bobbin.. works like a charm.. always does :)

...and always will.
decode
Cyber.

Can only achive it properly when fully ed.

BTG
define cyber. i = rox0r n00b.
JohnSmith
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement