return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
So, what type of Hair Products do you use ??
View this Thread in Original format
DormantCulture
Just a Question to everyone here, I use Head & Shoulders (dandruff) and Loreal styling gel (when I have to look presentable :D )
beema
I use Herbal Essences shampoo
and I used to use Paul Mitchell gel for my hair, but I switched to Herbal Essences hair spray
corsten_addict
Depending on the length of your hair, you should use different products. IMO, the products you guys should scrap completely from your list is hairspray and mousse. Even gel is getting outdated, but some gels are okay.

If your hair is SHORT, use water-soluble wax. Wax is great because it gives the hold but not the wet look, and you can re-mold it again and again. The only bad thing is that wax, even water soluble wax, may feel heavy and make you feel all dirty because of it.

If your hair is MEDIUM length (long enough to part), then you should use cream - non-shiny, non sticky, but one that gives a good hold. For example, try something by KMS - it's a really good (but expensive) brand that conditions your hair too.

If your hair is LONG in length, then you shouldn't put anything on it - if there is a bit sticking up, maybe you should use a slight amount of cream to put it down, but if you wash your hair and condition it, and let it DRY NATURALLY, nothing should puff out.

Of course, I'm talking about men only. Know nothing about female hair.

Oh yeah, try to avoid hair dye. It totally dries your hair out.

Regards
attacc
Shampoo ;)

and I use the red Dax Wax
BLuEOcEaN420
i use.. loreal's color treatment shampoo & conditioner.. i think its only available here.. and for styling, cream wax and Sebastian Laminates liquid polish drops.. keeps my straight colored hair nice and polished w/o looking all damaged and dried out :)

-BLuEOcEaN420
decode
Red dax for cyber,
Brylcreem ultra for normal
mizzuno
I use american crew fiber its kinda like a wax but not as stiff....its da bomb!
jonsimmonds
i use lynx hair shampoo and shockwaves gell, and shockwaves extra strong gell wen my hair gets spikked
dj2kTA
quote:
Originally posted by mizzuno
I use american crew fiber its kinda like a wax but not as stiff....its da bomb!

I used to use that stuff too. I thought it was too heavy after a while though. Now I use d:fi light wax.

And Herbal Essences shampoo.
kirbtastic
bed head orange kiwi shampoo and conditioner

sebatian twisted taffy or sebastian crude clay depending on the situation and humidity

KoreanDJ
Can't go wron with Paul Mitchell :)

Stevek :toocool:
mos man
everyone has diff preferances in my opinion, like the things i use other people cant use.. i.e. ste uses normal stronger hold gel for his spikes, and i use l'oreal special fx studio 'remix' fibre putty and i can do some wiked , like wise ste can but i cant use the gel for example :thepirate
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement