return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
sandra collins in town
View this Thread in Original format
sylphin
Well, I'm back in Montreal for the summer.. darn, personally I can't wait to get back to ye old TO. But might as well make the best of it.

Picked this info up the other day, posted it up on ravewave.com also.

Anwyays, sandra collins is playing in montrela the 6th of July at Aria (I've never been there, I'd outta check it out) and then the 8th (where I've also never been, but I hear they've been spinning trance for the past year? or so on sunday nights)

Ed.
aria's only been open for like a month...and it seems like more of a house club. but it is very nice. the sound is a little loud, but the place still kicks ass!
oh well on the 8th theres no chance on seing me therte considering we are having a party like I said in another thread...karebears' school bash you don't want to miss out!:)
Bleh, I was at some party once that Karebares promoted... candy raver bull. Where is it being held, at a church? at the go karts? Personally I'm gonna be at Aria a club with people that are more serious about music than a kiddy rave.

Ed.
hehe!!
Clubbing with lame asses who care more about style , cruising and viks is more serious about music ?!
I don't give a about them dude!
Maybe candy kids came to our parties...but I don't care!
I'm doing them for me...the way I like it.
The more serious thing about music is to feel it from the inside. That's what we're doing. You might not like it , but do I care ?! nahhh!!!!

Sandra Collins rocks... but every where else than a Montreal club. The only one who can rock montreal club is paul van dyk! yeahhh!!!!

Doum !
quote:
Originally posted by RiZseTh
[B]hehe!!
Clubbing with lame asses who care more about style , cruising and viks is more serious about music ?!
I don't give a about them dude!
Maybe candy kids came to our parties...but I don't care!
I'm doing them for me...the way I like it.
The more serious thing about music is to feel it from the inside. That's what we're doing. You might not like it , but do I care ?! nahhh!!!!

Well I dont doubt that some (many?.. I dont bother myself with them) ignorant people who go to clubs to pick up or so show up their bodies (both female and male). I know for some part at least they are very legit people like myself who are there for good times/good music. Personally, I would (mark my word) never step into a club like Dome or Extremes, or whatever other crap is out there these days. To most at afterhours, its *all about* the music, or its all about dancing all night long. One thing that I'm happy about, is that they're less people giving glowstick shows to stoners tripping on out the floor.

I hope whichever party you're? promoting turns out a success, but I dont guarrenty that I'll be there, for some reason, which is really a shame, promotors have loss serious ground with 514 (... who *I don't love*... they just remain the only real show in town). Anyways, I heard about this party, Utopia 3... I think I was the original one 2 years ago, but anwyays, that sounds promising no?

On some other note, strange thing, I've been going to psychotrop parties since absolute first one, and I see the next psychotrop being advertised in Montreal night life.. like WTF????, that's wrong.. (psychotrop was the best underground party for the longest time... and the best (/only) psytrance promotors until nice/one tribe (they through ing amazing parties)...

Ed.
well maybe you don't like candy kids but candy kids aren't only in small parties anymore ...new people dress up as candy kids because they think it's trendy,,,whatever we don't driscriminise anyone as long as you are having a great time and not disturbing others around you!!!!

i saw some psychadelic party announced to be held at limelight montreal ...wtf a psychadelic party in a crappy club!!!!

hmmm some weird stuff in montreal these dayz like the safri duo video at musicplusss!!!!
hehehe

anyways all of that to say that if you like happyhardcore or even better trance you should get passed that candy raving bull and drop by at our party...the music will make your night!
peace...
quote:
Originally posted by fope

anyways all of that to say that if you like happyhardcore or even better trance you should get passed that candy raving bull and drop by at our party...the music will make your night!
peace...

true , true ...
Biggy
Exactly Vanessa!

There is a place for everybodys at Aria .
1 more thing, i think peoples who comes in after-hours club on friday nights (Aria or Sona) are peoples who cares alot about music.
For sure more than saturday night,because saturday night is more a clubber night.
Friday is all techno, progressive and trance so it's really different crowd!!

Bye enjoy at Aria with Sandra Collins and Justin Robertson
sylphin
quote:
Originally posted by vanessa
come on...the clothes aren't important, that's YOU and your love for the music. There is a place for everyone if you decide to come to aria.smile

Its not about clothes, candy kids refers 'kids' who take lotsa 'candy' (drugs). Unfortunatly people like that give a bad rep to the scene... And shouldn't be tolerated (in my opinion)... We cant lay on the blame on them.. they are other people to blame too

Ed

-raving since 1997

delstar
i agree with a couple of threads up here

going to sona is aweeeesome on fridays...i went to aria this saturday for the first time...i thought the club was incredible..awesome music...hottest girls ever and the lights were pretty nuts! but what i didnt like was that i noticed a lot of "clubbers" wondering around trying to fit in. Ive only been raving for 2 years but its not hard to spot "clubbers" anymore cuz they stick out like a sore thumb...they all take off their shirts (wearing black pants and dress shoes) and wave glow sticks around...anyways..dont wanna diss any clubbers out there but its true that fridays are far more "underground" in a sense...not totally, its only because the tech-music world has taken over by storm over the past year...and we should see more and more stuff being promoted more widely (given the fact they continue to issue permits)
rave-on montreal!!!!
FASTDJMP3
By the way i just took the last Nightlife Montreal and guess what i saw guys ... a message from Vanessa sayin' that Aria is awesome and stuff :) she's spamming everywhere hehe
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement