return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

DJs & Producers; The Stars need boddyguards!
View this Thread in Original format
Endre

what IF, a maniac, a mad man run like hell infront of armin or ferry, or any big DJ and cut his fingers of. just like that, or his freakin ears! :crazy: that would be hilarious!, haha, so i think they need some sort of boddyguards, maby they already have, i dunno.
decode
There not that famous, like people who are into trance know about them mainly, there not like film stars where u hear about em in the paper all the time.
But that still doesnt answer your point to some nutter cutting someons fingers off :nervous: that would be right ed up.
tranceDJ
DJs don't have as many fans as pop stars in America but they still do have lots over in Europe and when you have many fans there are bound to be a few psychos so I imagine they do have some kind of bodyguards/security.
JohnSmith
hey, that gives me an idea.

*goes and gets a pair of scissors and starts looking for Dave Pearce gigs*
kr00t0n
Big djs also insure themselves.
I think PvD insured his hands for some ludicrous amount
joeh152
quote:
Originally posted by JohnSmith
hey, that gives me an idea.

*goes and gets a pair of scissors and starts looking for Dave Pearce gigs*

too late mate, i did it last october.

Strangely, it hasnt made him any worse.
Nalin
quote:
Originally posted by Endre

what IF, a mad man run like hell infront of armin or ferry, and cut his fingers of or his freakin ears! that would be hilarious!

:whip::whip::whip:
:whip: NO :whip:
:whip::whip::whip:
Tranzmit
Hell you'd need a bodyguard for protection from some of the fools on here :nervous:
DJ_Skaya
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
Big djs also insure themselves.
I think PvD insured his hands for some ludicrous amount

LOL - Now THAT'S ed Up!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement