return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Have you guys tried Rap Snacks?
View this Thread in Original format
blazed it
Rap Snacks!

This is probably only sold in America ( and most likely only in the ghetto). I occasionally work in the ghetto (Compton, Los Angeles if your interested) And i went to a market and they had these potato chips (chips dammit not crisps) called rap snacks. Rap Snacks are essentially potato chips with rappers images on them, they have a range of flavors all with different rappers on them. I chose the Mack 10 Red Hot Cheddar Cheese one, it tasted alright when i was high but i don't know how they would taste if i wasn't. But i'm just curious have any of you guys heard of it or tryed Rap Snacks? Even if you haven't tried them whats your guys opinion on it?

cheers,

blazed
TheTornado
Never had 'em, but the idea is ing amazing. Now we need KRS-One's Cheese Puffs or something.
IronDragon
I have and I can say with the utmost confidence:

They're off the hizzle fo' shizzle my nizzle
TranceBunnY
quote:
Originally posted by blazed it
Mack 10 Red Hot Cheddar Cheese

rofl ....:haha: :haha: :haha: mmmmmmm cheese
TuanAnh213
TAKE ME TO THE STORE WHERE U WORK AT

i wonder if they got some biggie smalls fat potato chips
kirbtastic
yea i heard of them before..i think ice t came up with the idea..he also sells ice cream pops in the ghettos that have positive messages on the stick like "dont bitch slap yo baby's mamma"
Magimaster
God that's sad...

So THAT's how they amass their little group of devoted followers? Growing up wearing their pimp chains, pimp canes and other pimp related paraphernalia...

Someone should check for subliminal messaging on the wrappers :p
DarkTrance
thats some funny , the things black ppl come up with...
Vanilla
quote:
Originally posted by blazed it
This is probably only sold in America ( and most likely only in the ghetto).

Most likely....
DJ El Kay Dee
i was jsut watchin a late night talk show on Citytv (canadians out there will know) and snoop was the guest...and the host actually just had all the 4 flavours and showed em to snoop and stuff..its ironic that u mentioned it at the same time:conf:

blazed it
quote:
Originally posted by kirbtastic
yea i heard of them before..i think ice t came up with the idea..he also sells ice cream pops in the ghettos that have positive messages on the stick like "dont bitch slap yo baby's mamma"

ice-t's product is known as posse pops, but i have not seen those in stores.

the funny thing about rap snacks is that htey have supposedly positive messages on them. For example my bag of Mack 10 Red Hot Cheddar Cheese chips has the "Say no To drugs" slogan on it, but the ironic part is that one of Mack 10's nicknames is "the Ice cream man"

hahaha....

omg the irony
GeneDefekt
quote:
Originally posted by IronDragon
I have and I can say with the utmost confidence:

They're off the hizzle fo' shizzle my nizzle

No seriously, you must be from deep Jersey?:nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement