return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
WTF to do with drunk people?!
View this Thread in Original format
CheRRy_Trance
Okay, my roomate is a dumb drunk and always has to start fights. Since I'm the only girl living here, he decides to always pick on me. I've held back every time he lashes out beacuse I know that if I say something he's just going to get out of control. However I'm really having a hard time holding back because I generally don't accept peoples .

Anyone have any ideas what to do? If I fight back he'll get louder and then we have problems with securtity and whatnot. If I don't fight back, he thinks he controls me and I look like a little bitch.
SportTrance
Don't fight back.

Tell him he's got one more chance to learn to control his liquor or he's out. Unless ofcourse you have no power on deciding who goes/stays, I'd recommend you move out.

Any man who can't control his liquor shouldn't pick up a bottle in the first place. Its not only sad and degrading to see them, but it just does absolutely no good for anybody.

Tell the lightweight to get the hell out.
TranceBunnY
How about video tapeing him when his drunk and playing it back to him when his not. show him what a fool his making of himself.
decode
quote:
Originally posted by TranceBunnY
How about video tapeing him when his drunk and playing it back to him when his not. show him what a fool his making of himself.

Thats a good idea.

But the best thing is too get rid of him imo. U shouldnt have to put up with s like that.
KilldaDJ
kick him in the dick
that'll show him
DrUg_Tit0
I'd move out.
RedLunatik
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
kick him in the dick
that'll show him

no no

kick him in the balls :toothless
Euphorica@AUS
quote:
Originally posted by decode
Thats a good idea.

But the best thing is too get rid of him imo. U shouldnt have to put up with s like that.

werd

but sometimes not as simple as that :(
Wasted_Space
Angry drunks. You can't win.

Get him to move out, its his problem, lack of control.
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by RedLunatik
no no

kick him in the balls :toothless

meh, the groinal area...
with high heels, v.painful

drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
meh, the groinal area...
with high heels, v.painful