return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Edgar V
View this Thread in Original format
headrushmusic
Did anyone go to hear Edgar V this past Saturday (2/1) in Cleveland?

I was so disappointed...he was one of my DUDES when I lived in Miami and lived at Space...but, the crowds at the Cleveland club where Edgar V played are whack...

The first track he dropped was just sick...nice, hard, dark, synthy with a little tribal going on in the background...set a great tone...could definitely feel his presence...

Everyone bolted off the dance floor and four tracks later he was dropping "Safe from Harm" to get everyone back...I was like, "I remember hearing this on the PATIO at Space, not the BLUE ROOM!!!" And it's old news, dude! Don't people usually drop classics as some sort of a bonding climax?

I suppose I can't blame him because no one wants to play to an empty house or floor, but jeeeeeeeeeeez....I know what he's capable of!!!!

I didn't stay for the whole thing. Couldn't take it. Someone please tell me they stayed 'til the end and had their minds blown... please...

http://www.headrushmusic.com
jdat
Moda peeps are shady ....... was supposed to go

btw edgar v is playing in Columbus @ mekka this weekend

Sat. February 8
Edgar V and Mark Brickman Essential South Beach CD release party and Glenn B
9pm l $10 general admission
No Dresscode l 18 + w/proper id
Presented by TRU and The Factory
Starfox
hello,

jdat: contact me, I have great news for you regarding this event. ;p

btw, Edgar V plays weekely here in Miami and I have seen him couply of other times at Space and all I can say is he is the man. He plays what I call 'ing GOOD trance' and also plays some 'hard' trance but that, I don`t like. Perhaps the people at Moda didn`t feel it and he had to play 'for the crowd.' anyways, Im sorry to hear

xxx
f0x
Porky
i'd expect the crowds in cleveland 2b kinda slim shady

aye!

pork
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement