return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Why do you guys hate Canadian people?
View this Thread in Original format
Teknikol
It may be a silly question:D

Just curious...I saw a tv show with american youth saying "USA is tha best and Canada sux" something like that...

grtz
Sugarbean
quote:
Originally posted by Teknikol
It may be a silly question:D

Just curious...I saw a tv show with american youth saying "USA is tha best and Canada sux" something like that...

grtz

um....
not all americans hate canadians...and the ones who do dont represent the views of all americans...

i dont hate canadians....i have friends who are canadian lol a best friend actually....
Linx_da_cat
i dunno, there's always been competition between the two nations. kinda like an inside joke. but some ppl like that american kid it too literally :p

awww sugahhhh! :D i am so honoured (yes, honoured spelt the canadian way :D) to be your canadian pal. :) friends foreva!

sugarbean & linx_da_kat = best buddies for life :D :D :D
Sugarbean
yes yes....
and you love the duck. dont deny....you LOVE the duck
Linx_da_cat
nooooo :whip: :whip: :whip:

look at you in your sig, even you hate the duck. don't deny now.
Sugarbean
quote:
Originally posted by Linx_da_cat
nooooo :whip: :whip: :whip:

look at you in your sig, even you hate the duck. don't deny now.

ROFL!!!!!!!
WTF i never looked at it like that llooolll
you did that on purpose
Linx_da_cat
:D :D :D :D :D

of course!! :D :D sillyhead
Sugarbean
thats just too funny lol!
fathomless1
i love canadian bacon, i always get it on my pizza.. ha ha ha
i dont know anyone that does not like canadians. It has just been a little joke, americans are so arogant and have to show it once in a while.
TrAnCeAkI
i never heard that before!!! its new to me!

Teknikol
hmm so some of you say you dont know about it and some others say that its sort of a joke...

hmm okay:D
tranzformer
its just an american way of thinking I guess. Just like some americans say that Canada is the 51st state b/c we supply them with most of their military equipment. It also deals with the fact that we are so close as two nations. They are our next door neighbors, and we have more in common with them than we do with the Mexicans.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement