return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

God Damn NTL!!
View this Thread in Original format
Yevat
i have returned!!! GOD DAMN NTL!!! my ty isp has givin me absolute in hell.... 3 days over the phone with a total dick that had no clue of what the hell he was doing.... Basically, what they did waswent from step to step with me over the phone to try and fix my ty connection problems... and after so far all they do is pretty much say "oops... gone too far... dunno what to do next, lets just put everything back the way it was and hope for the best" ... so after blaming my modem, my computer, my registry (and probably even my dog)...they went through with me step by ste and put everything back.... and then it wouldnt connect at all!!!! and all they had to say then was "um... dunno, sorry" well in hell!!! what kind of an excuse is that!!!! anyhow...i eventually found out that the DICK from the isp has been teling me the wrong password!!!!!!!! and of all people to do that!!! good god...
in hell..... now im back... until NTL strikes again!!!

um... hi!... um.... ek!
Hmm what an ass, anyway welcome back ;)

c-ya
lol NTL
ahhhh fortunately i didn't sign up with them hehe..
sue them
or ..
change iSP!
Threaten to take away their sandwiches so that they will never eat a sandwich again...
he he he...
mmmmmmmmmmm...Sandwiches...
lol. simple. just bomb them. :D hehehe. okay..well...yeah bomb them!
bomb ntl... lol that would probably work pretty well
NTL are so useless !
call george bush...i'm sure he'll be more then happy to order in an air strike no problem! hehe. he's a complete idiot.
thats what you get for calling tech support :P

i havent met an intelligent tech support person yet...

like oh lets see... for my job as a pc analyst i sometimes have to diagnose and fix computer problems (hardware and software)... so the one time i was working at this one school and they were complaining about their cdrom not working... so i swapped it out with a spare one and it worked... so i called call and was like "ok heres my service tag number... i had a bad cdrom, swapped it with a new one and it works... just need a replacement"... and then the moron tries to ask me like 20 questions about what was happening and what was not... even though i had already figured out the damn cdrom was bad... and then if thats not bad enough, HE LOST *ALL* of the ing information that i gave him when i asked to have the system registered to the new owner!

and it took him 3 days to email me about that... goddamn tech support.... in clueless bastards...
heheh. 90% of tech support personel are high school students working there part-time, much like a fast food restaurant job. lol.
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
heheh. 90% of tech support personel are high school students working there part-time, much like a fast food restaurant job. lol.

yea but the diff between them and me is that i knew more back in 8th grade than they know now... oh well

tech support is the last line of support in my line of work :)

well on my list of the worlds top ten HATED things:

1: NTL
2: George Bush (what a clueless dick)
3: Microsoft
4: All means of schooling
5: people who stand in ure way
6: email spam
7: screaming brats
8: heavy metal
9: teletubbies
10: having no money!
lol u know what HAS good tech support?