return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Dont Drink And Drive Heres Why
View this Thread in Original format
tennessee_raver
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.expressen.nu/html/bildarkiv/Saburido.htm
cap
BEEN POSTED!!!!!!

And, I don't mean to flame, but these sites are getting old... I mean do they really accomplish anything?
benfica88
quote:
Originally posted by cap
BEEN POSTED!!!!!!

And, I don't mean to flame, but these sites are getting old... I mean do they really accomplish anything?

I would think so...to some extent
DJ_Skaya
Wow man, you really missed it. This Original thread had quite a few replies, and rightfully so. It kept me awake thru most of the night when I saw it.
Dmatrox
wow, if i were her, id go kill that mother****** who was drinking, then their drunk friends, then myself.
miss_e
quote:
Originally posted by cap
BEEN POSTED!!!!!!

sadly, sites like these don't accomplish anything.
grafal
That is a sad sad story.
Dmatrox
i just noticed mother****** just got blocked, are we blocking the word now? why is mother****** blocked?
miss_e
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
i just noticed mother****** just got blocked, are we blocking the word now? why is mother****** blocked?

mother******
mother ******
testing..
i never really realized that
drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by miss_e
mother******
mother ******
testing..
i never really realized that
'cause u are such an innocent girl, u'd never write that nasty nasty word.

And I do not think we need to see these pics to realize why it is a stupid idea to drink and drive, now do we? I mean we are all somewhat smart people -i hope- and realize that our ability to operate a motor vehicle is strongly impaired by alcohol consumption.

miss_e
hmmm innocent...i dont know if thats a compliment! but sure thanks.:p

i agree, it should common sense that drinking and driving is ridiculous. i can proudly say ive never been inside a car with a drunk or buzzed driver.
drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by miss_e
i agree, it should common sense that drinking and driving is ridiculous. i can proudly say ive never been inside a car with a drunk or buzzed driver.

ditto.. nor would i ever. I mean, it is soo difficult to just pass out and sleep at the other persons place till the morning so that you are sober again?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement