return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
the perfect girlfriend
View this Thread in Original format
timmyboy2
I can't get a girlfriend cause I am so damn picky.
I like skinny girls and preferably they would listen to trance so we have something in common.
I also like shy, softspoken girls
All the girls around here like hip hop Yech.
What does everyone look for in a perfect mate?
Girls out there please join and tell us what you look for in a guy.
Rave
This may sound weird to some, but personally I'm a huge fan of hair. Like, really great hair. The non-friz kind, that's just totally versatile.

Liking trance/techno is always a major plus, but personality and compatability is really where it hits. I always like to be good friends with the girl prior to getting into a relationship with her.
JM
man i'm hella picky but that is okay i have my standards, but no gf:toothless

>JM<
twizta
quote:
Originally posted by Rave
I always like to be good friends with the girl prior to getting into a relationship with her.

meh..but wat happens if you guys break up..the "FRIEND"ship is gone after a relationship
Rave
quote:
Originally posted by JM
man i'm hella picky but that is okay i have my standards, but no gf:toothless

>JM<

We usually end up sticking together for quite a while. And, just because our bf/gf relationship is over, doesn't mean that our friendship has to end. It never has, it's only been degraded. :)
kirbtastic
quote:
Originally posted by Rave
We usually end up sticking together for quite a while. And, just because our bf/gf relationship is over, doesn't mean that our friendship has to end. It never has, it's only been degraded. :)

agreed, i stay very close with all my x girlfriends. i dont think i ever broke up with someone on bad terms. i like very skinny girls...like balarina's mmmmmmmmmmmmm. i also like very long dark hair, hazel or green eyes and dark complexions. i dont care what their interests are, because im versatile and willing to comprimise on things that we do. plus it gives me opportunity to be exposed to new things.
Orbax
being picky made it so i didnt have a girlfriend for 20 years. The only thing i say is you gotta go out and try even if you dont think they are awesome right off the bat
ahlamalek
a girl that didn't do half the city population if you know what i mean ;)
kewlness
my ideal girlfriend is someone who'll have sex with me for under 20 $ ....

j/k :D
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by kewlness
my ideal girlfriend is someone who'll have sex with me for under 20 $ ....

j/k :D

you mean 2 tickets for a movie? does it include pop corn ? hehehe

Kimmi
I've noticed that pretty much all that has been listed here is physical characteristics. Glad to know we're so deep here in TA :rolleyes: Hmmm
DJ Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmi
I've noticed that pretty much all that has been listed here is physical characteristics. Glad to know we're so deep here in TA :rolleyes: Hmmm

Hahahaha... Well spotted...:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement