return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Hello everyone :)
View this Thread in Original format
Johnson
Hi. Im new to this meassge board so i just wanna say hello to everyone!

Hello!
P`zazz
hello and happy trancing :D
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
hiya mate..... good to have you on board....... but a word of warning... this section is the music discussion section..... so in future only use it for topics aboutmusic, otherwise ppl will get pissed of with you.... not me ofcourse cos im safe as .... watch out for the prog heads.. el gayus maximus...... :p peace brah
tranceaddict991
welcome...come on guys lets let him have a good time no n00b bashin
jploveparade
Hope you enjoy the community :)
jinxed84
Welcome to TrancEaddict....say goodbye to any free time you may have had. and say hello to a world of better music :)
jonsimmonds
welcome! just dont be posting any threads askin about the hub!! and isnt peterbrough on the leeds - london train line? and go visit the uk forum!
Dumonde Trancer
welcoem to the board!

UNLUCKY you live in peterbrough :haha:

accept my condolences
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
UNLUCKY you live in peterbrough :haha:

I don't know anything about peterbrough, but it can't be as bad as most of the USA!
jonsimmonds
peterbrough has a massive train station thats full of tramps :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
I don't know anything about peterbrough, but it can't be as bad as most of the USA!

peterbrough is full of pikeys, but i can still agree with your post
MaRt
Welcome fellow TrancEaddict :D

In order to avoid being flamed by the board's resident 'intolerant moaning bastard' community, above all make sure you...
1. ...use the button (top right) when looking for specific information as others may have already answered your question in a previous thread;
2. ...post threads in the approriate forums;
3. ...bear in mind that most TrancEaddicts are real people with feelings and emotions, and really your post count isn't all that important.

Have fun!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement