return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Singles

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Kid Vicious - Proceed (Original Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
DJLocoMoco
TUNE!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant in every sense of the word.
X-Hale
amazing :D even if it was played 4 times at the last gatecrasher lol
adam who
oh my god!!!! this is the sort of tune that even my girlfriend would like and she's not even into trance (although im taking her to gods kitchen soon) she likes rock & metal, but this could convert her, he he. i remember my co-producer telling me this was wicked when he heard jules play it on radio 1, but he normally exaggerates but in this case he was right, this is a banger, 10/10
carmatic
something wrong with the vynl rip.. song skips in a few places... will attempt fixing using sound editing program, but dam i got not enuf sleep so ill sleep first... trying to keep my eyes :eyes:
Entropy
Fantastic song! Too bad it has 3 or 4 glitches in it... and it's not recorded too clear in my opinion... a little too soft when compared to the other new tracks...

But, indeed a good trancer.

E.
Zokle
Awesome track, definetly one to d/l =] Dont forget to play it loud!!
tranceisit
definately one of my favorites.
ThaDevil
Pretty good tune, I like it .. but not as much as Brisky & Dave C - Prototype 1 :)
vmc
Amazing!! if you haven't get it yet DO IT NOW !!!

carmatic
that's it, fixed it... its now in wave format, thanks to an old version of goldwave and an entire saturday spent staring at it's red (left channel) and blue (right channel) bars and looking at waves...

fixed in this version:

• the song sounds more up-front, by increasing certain frequencies
  • treble gradually decreased throughout the song-- fixed that now
  • added more punch to the bass drum in the climax
  • and fixed the skips too!
Christopher B
This tune has a very driving bassline and a decent melody. Not much else to offer, otherwise. Very predictable and repetitive. Would fit nicely into a banging set.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement