return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

bargain bins/ corners
View this Thread in Original format
Chewy
i was @ one of the local CD shops and was going through the bargain section when i couldn't believe wot i saw.. a ITWT CD~! although its a bit old (ITWT 04) it was unbelievable that it ended up in the bargain section..picked it up 4 $9 AUS. (got it from JB HiFi @ Parramatta, for anyone living in sydney)

anyway, question is wot is the best CD, vinyl that u've found in a bargain section of a music shop?
I never see anything good in the bargain section, never look through it either:) You can't find Trance in the bargain section here in Holland, it's way to populair for that.

Only music you find is Frans Bauer, have a look for it on napster:D
what's the bargain section ?
Some time ago I was walking around downtown and i enede up at a record shop and found Robert Miles 23 am. and Chemical brothers surrender at the bargain section and both cost around 30 pesos each (around 3 US dollars) it seems that the people there just don't know anything of good music. Here trance is expensive ( around 25 USD) for a standard disc and up to 40 USD for a double eg trancenation. so U can imagine
lol bargain bins
hmm hongkong itself is a bargain bin.. so when i go over there.. all cds.. real and fake are cheap as hell
but in a record store
the biggest bargain i've gotten was getting

Sander Kleinenberg - S.K.4.e.p.p.2.3.
brand new.. for 4pounds.. on vinyl.. usual price is about 11-13
dunno how that came about...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement