return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Bush Speech Edited!!! haha <--- Must hear
View this Thread in Original format
joeh152
Satirical legend chris morris edited a bush speech a few months back - im not sure if its been posted before as search is down - but here it is anyway.

Its f*cking hillarious btw - enjoy. :)

http://www.btinternet.com/~joe.heaney/Bushwhacked.mp3
Az
hilarious :stongue:
djSlain
ha ha!
DJ Mikey Mike
:haha:
Haak
:haha:
Acid Junkie
quote:
Originally said by George W. Bush

To all the men and women in our military, so far from home, i gave a fourth-grade girl with more than fourty s. This young girl knows the value of ing. And now, every sailor, every soldier, every marine will cum.

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Eugene
Acid Junkie, where is Norfolk Island? :conf:
joeh152
quote:
Originally posted by Eugene
Acid Junkie, where is Norfolk Island? :conf:

Ill answer this for him - Norfolk island is a small island close to New Zealand and Australia.

Yes Eugene, its blatantly clear you were gonna wait for his reply then use it as some sort of insult against him/me/theworld. Why don't you not do that and go and find some more pictures of girls you dont even know to put as your avatar??
Nalin
OMG, the guy who made this is a comic genius.
joeh152
quote:
Originally posted by Nalin
OMG, the guy who made this is a comic genius.

Yes, Chris Morris is his name, and we've known that for years.

He's been banging around tv/radio here for over a decade, here are a few things he's done to annoy people lol.

Local Radio (Late 80's/Early 90's)

A funny story about him is when he used to on local radio back in the late 80's i think - he once filled up a radio presenters booth while the presenter was live on air.

He also announced the death of politican Michael Hestletine (who may have been the deputy primeminister at the time), who wasnt dead btw it was just a joke).

On the Hour (1992)
In 1992 BBCradio4 gave him his own series - it was sorta like a fake news program. Many funny fake stores - editing of interviews etc. Many Episodes.

The Day Today (1994)
On the hour, on tv - BBCTV gave him his own show. 6 Episodes.

Brass Eye (1997)
HE moved ot channel4 here and this was a fake documentary style program. He decided to dupe many celebrities into supported fake causes. He also interviews celebrities and made them beleive far fetched stories, one was about the birth of a gigantic testicle due to bad science. 6 Episodes.

Around 1999 - he did some truly disturbing stuff and made an 'unholy' alliance with Aphex Twin, or something.

Brass Eye Special (2001)
He made a special brass eye on paeodphilla and had the entire uk press after him for about 2 weeks. It was very funny but caused huge offense to many. LOL.

He is god of comedy....

DaveSaenz
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :nervous: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
DJDigDug
ROFL
quote:
I recently recieved a touching from my dad
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement