return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Seeing PvD for the first time tonight...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Digityl
hey guys, just wanted to share the news that me and fellow ta mindshifter are going to see pvd tonight for the first time!! i cant wait, the tracklists from his last 2 shows are amazing so hopefully he'll play those songs for us! i'm sure you guys are all out by now since its 1030 uk, but i'm so excited i had to share.

-anthony
MindShifter
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Digityl
hey guys, just wanted to share the news that me and fellow ta mindshifter are going to see pvd tonight for the first time!! i cant wait, the tracklists from his last 2 shows are amazing so hopefully he'll play those songs for us! i'm sure you guys are all out by now since its 1030 uk, but i'm so excited i had to share.

-anthony

UGH!!!!! Get outta here, ur not a UKTA!!!!!!!!!!!:whip: :whip:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by MindShifter

Wot the?????

Oi sod off, hehe :p
DJ Digityl
quote:
Originally posted by MindShifter

no, but i am your father!:eek: and you wont talk to me like that!:p
Technaut
get off my land! :p
MindShifter
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
Wot the?????

Oi sod off, hehe :p

LMFAO, inside jokes can be fun!:stongue:

Just givin digi a healthy dose of !

In all seriousness though, goin to see PvD tonight, I'm quite stoked. Here in the good ol' USA, we don't normally get great dj's to grace our presence every other week!

What I wouldnt give to be able to see, bond, hardwick, o'bir, flutlicht, shokk etc!
DJ Digityl
quote:
Originally posted by Technaut
get off my land! :p

way to go mindshifter, you got us kicked out of here:whip: :D :tongue2 :p
MindShifter
:nervous:
Technaut
hehe damn yanks :whip:
DJ Mikey Mike
wtf. wont be seeing paul for another month! stop depressing me!! get the outta here :whip: :p Kidding. hav fun.

DJ Digityl
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
wtf. wont be seeing paul for another month! stop depressing me!! get the outta here :whip: :p Kidding. hav fun.

haha, i feel depressed when you guys say "just got in from shokk/scott bond/hardwick/dumonde/gatecrasher/godskitchen...." pretty much anything! lol
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Digityl
haha, i feel depressed when you guys say "just got in from shokk/scott bond/hardwick/dumonde/gatecrasher/godskitchen...." pretty much anything! lol

ok next week i'll be sure to come in ur forum and say..

"Getting ready to go to Gods for a storming nite of trance from Fergie :nervous: , Kai Tracid, Marco V, Jon O Bir... followed by another storming norming nite of trance at Gatecrasher from DJ Tiesto, Matt Hardwick, Eddie Halliwell, Nick Riley and Frank Trax..."

then u'll be sorry!! :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement