return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Nonnono
View this Thread in Original format
Zokle
What i am trying to say is that how do they layer songs at live sets? Is it predone or what?
what are you talking about?!? you get 2 tunes at the same speed and chuck the crossfader across (very basic description - don't flame me!!!) theres no layers or anything involved.

LaterZ
that's a question i always wanted to ask but Zokle did it before me , by the way nice sig goldenarmZ :)
cheers dude ;)
layering?
ok i don't understand ... lol
i think it's what goldenarmz said. crossfading. yep yep. i'm listening to tiesto @ innercity RAI, so like when one track flows into the next ya know? like the 2 trackz at one point blend and mix...
quote:
Originally posted by Lynx
i think it's what goldenarmz said. crossfading. yep yep. i'm listening to tiesto @ innercity RAI, so like when one track flows into the next ya know? like the 2 trackz at one point blend and mix...

so basically just simple mixing, that's what we explained in hi sprevious thread,please Zokle,make yourself understandable!:D
Maybe he means how they do live playing, not djing..
If that's the case, i guess pretty much the whole tune is pre-made. Many synth sequences can be very, very hard to play flawless, and there would be a lot of errors. Maybe some strings and not that fast synths could be played. Just my guess...

Peace
lol.. thats just normal mixigin isn't it?
quote:
Originally posted by infinity
lol.. thats just normal mixigin isn't it?

That's what I always thought....It's all about Bpm's baby!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement