return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Steve Helstrip, Above & Beyond, Marc West and Gareth Emery as DJs!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Elixir
hello guys!

just one quick question for all of you who have seen any of the above DJs live in action. Are they any good and worth of their money (tune selection, mixing abbilities)???? :stongue: :stongue:

thanks and cheers ;)
djrichy
marc west is good - hes the resident DJ for PaSSion. personally i dont reckon much to the others.
Minihero
ive only heard marc west and hes a fookin winner lol

hes well good and well worth the money!! :D
Az
Mark West definately is
I'm guessing Steve Helstrip would be, all reports are that he's very good
Above and Beyond play really great tunes, but mixing isn't the best, but still not bad
I know Gaz Emery is GTR, but I've never heard him DJ :(
tranceulike
west at passion is v. good

thrillseekers rocked passion few eeks back very good dj

above and beyond played same night at passion, played lots of own stuff was impresssed

GTR - mistral choon neva heard play..didn't know he dj's ?
Coup
Marc West - PaSSion resident and deff worth seeing, quality in mixing, flow of sets and track selection.

Thrillseekeers (Steve) - He could do with speeding up his sets a little, he plays all the tracks at their produced speed, which aint live set club friendly, but he does play quality tracks, very good mixing aswel, id deff see him again.

Above & Beyond - 3 blokes, as much as i hate to say it their mixing is poor by todays standards. it was their first time at passion and none are very old so it may have been first time nerves coz the .mp3 sets i have arnt shoddy mixing. but the flow of their sets and the trackselection is ing fantastic, one of the best sets ive heard, totally amazing. DEFF see them!

I have a GTR live set and it aint that clever to be honest, kinda boring.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement