return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
USA vs UK
View this Thread in Original format
TiestoFanMatt
Just recently been to New York City and State! I have to say, i like it there allot, but there are things that i would NEED if i were to move over there an live.
1) Sky Digital. Im sorry but although watching Exorcist at 7am was quite interesting, Sky Digital kicks American Cable's arse anyday!
2) Bread sizes! The slices of bread are small. Have you ever seen "weight watches" bread, those small pieces of bread that are the size of a baby's palm, well, i couldnt find any bread thicker or bigger!
3) Bacon. I am sorry, but their bacon is ! There is nothing better than a nice bacon sarny with tomatoe ketchup on....ummmmmm...they have rashes and only rashes! and when they cook it, its frazzled!
4) Alcohol! Im sorry but it nearly killed me with age limit being 21 or over. Being 19 is a horrible age to be in USA!
5) Radio - They need some decente radio stations. E.g. we have Trent F, Radio 1, Mansfield 103.2 lol
6) THey're cars! They drive around in big trucks and blazers that look alike!
7)Houses - Made out of wood and look like i could blow it down with an extreme fart!
8) Fashion - The fashion there is very different to anywhere iv ever been. Im not being racist here, but black ppl where their trousers round their ancles literally! It's like they went to take a crap but forgot to pull their trousers up!
9) Chrisps and Chips - They gotta learn which is which:p
10) Greacy (spl) foods! Pizza especially in new york city. Im sure the dough was like a wet sponge!
11) NYC Taxi drivers - how the do these ppl even get a licence..they're crazy!
I did like allot of things though
1) Cars. Automatics! They are soo easy to drive, i drove a blazer!
2) Weather - as a tourist i loved the average 3 inch of snow at night, but if i lived there, its a pain in the arse!
3) Girls - Oh yes, very nice when u go to the mall!
4) Shopping - dirt cheap. Got some GAP jeans for $7!!!
5)Hooters! we have it in england, but who cares!!!!!:D
6) For some reason american people, in my eyes, seemed allot more friendly to each other!

anyway. Before i went to New York, i thought that our cultures would be extremely similar, but they are indeed very different.

Matt

p.s. i also missed my Fish and Chips!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

p.p.s sorry about the typos!
Coup
you'll never take away a mans right to FISH AND ING CHIPS.

COME ON!!!!!
Az
did u nob her?
X-Hale
USA pah, looks good for a visit but u'd miss the small things which are generally the best things.

Plus, its full of americans :stongue:
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by X-Hale

Plus, its full of americans :stongue:

its like france but understandable :stongue:
Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Az
did u nob her?

yeh i forgot that,

did you decorate the inside of her uterus with white hot love piss?
TiestoFanMatt
decorate??? haha....no one has ever put it that way! i didnt piss in er no, but i did cum:p
TiestoFanMatt
oh and to add to the list, TEA!!! they dont know how to make it and when they do try it tastes like ! British Tea Rules (i luv u tetleys!!!!!!!)
Dumonde Trancer
i was jsut ebing crude for my own amusment :cool:

glad it worked out for u m8 :)
X-Hale
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
yeh i forgot that,

did you decorate the inside of her uterus with white hot love piss?

Such a romantic :stongue:

NFA
quote:
Originally posted by Dumonde Trancer
its like france but understandable :stongue:

really? thought they spoke american!
joeh152
yeh when i went to new york it was a bit like that - they arent as friendly as they makeout and they demand huge tips.

The taxi drivers are mad, they drive like and cant speak english (not even the e version of english that americans speak).

In short: New York = not as good as here
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement