return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
20 most downloaded songs on the net
View this Thread in Original format
Time2Burn
Just thought I'd share this site with everyone.

Big Champange tallies all the downloads form all the p2p sytems and tabulates the most downloaded songs.

Of course it is no suprise that this chart reflects one that we would find in any mainstream chart.

What scares me about what establishments like the RIAA think of this. My view is that they don't really care about people who trade more "underground" styles of music... they could care less. But it is POP music that kills it for the rest of us. Not only does the music suck (for the most part) but sharing it draws attention to the "piracy" industry. And as a result ALL genres of music get affected.

So I guess what I am saying is DEATH TO POP!
Orbax
i can happily say i dont have a single one of those artists or songs...makes me sick
mindshooter
Im happy that the Mainstream music is the main target for the RIAA at the moment...

we are the last target for them.....i mean the hub for example....its very safe....wont be shut down like AG and napster....the Pop-people can have their sharing programs and get sued for lotsof cash, like some guy in denmark...
Time2Burn
quote:
Originally posted by mindshooter
Im happy that the Mainstream music is the main target for the RIAA at the moment...

we are the last target for them.....i mean the hub for example....its very safe....wont be shut down like AG and napster....the Pop-people can have their sharing programs and get sued for lotsof cash, like some guy in denmark...

You're right the hub rocks. But if it wasn't for private sharing rooms we all would be ed.
Maaz
Blimey! Apart from that Tatu song, I've never heard any of these tunes :p
djRyan Jonathon
I dont think ive heard one of those, and im considering myself lucky haha. Purely pathetic music. And there r other methods of downloading than mp3 sharing programs. Im not to worried.
:o :haha:
tranceman78
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
Blimey! Apart from that Tatu song, I've never heard any of these tunes :p

I live in the "Land of Pop" and I don't know half of those, and the ones I do know are from browsing through radio stations. I saw that Norah Jones won a lot of Grammy's the other night, and I've never seen/heard of her before.
Time2Burn
LoL it seems us tranceaddicts live pretty sheltered lives when it comes to knowing the mainstream music.

I too know crap all about this pop culture world. I talk to friends not into my scene and seem like a moron. It can be tough sometimes trying to participate in a converstaion about how good the new 50 cent album is. People are very passionate about "their music" so I just keep my comments to myself and snicker under my breath.
Fir3start3r
Save for a couple of songs, that truely does prove that most people have absolutely NO taste in music...blah...:p
JM
yeah boiiii!!! justin timberlake!!!!!!!!!!!!

>JM<

Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by Time2Burn
LoL it seems us tranceaddicts live pretty sheltered lives when it comes to knowing the mainstream music.

Should we be thankful or worried?
Time2Burn
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
Should we be thankful or worried?

I am thankful that there are actually people in the world that are free thinking enough not to ingest what pop culture tells us to.

We should be worried about the poor souls that don't know that good music actually exists out there. I'm happy living in my sheltered little world I call Trance Nation.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement