return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Sandra Collins
View this Thread in Original format
bluE_Neon
hey u peeps mostly bros....i was on da Gatecrasher site and checking it out...checking da arenas and dj's and ...i started looking at dj profiles...Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha and so on...i heard of Sandra Collins but never actually saw her...i think she is such a cuttie...wat do u think peeps?
yeah, sandra collins is real cute. :) spins a nice set too and was the one to mix tranceport 3.

miss yetti is pretty fine toooo....
miss yetti? who is she didnt here of her bro
she's quite the fine lookin' dj. :D i don't have any pics of her...but i know some of the TAs do....i think infin actually made a winamp skin with a pic of her...yeah....check the winamp skinz thread in the chill out room for a sample.
safe...gotta get da skin from infinity...hey i got da skin maker for winamp...i should make a sandra collins skin...ya dat wud be sick :)
:D :D :D yeahh...that'd be cool. :) find that thread...it's prolly on the 2nd page by now in this room.
tu_face
sandra collins is a in good dj.. she plays really emotional progressive(ish) trance :D she has her residencies in Chicago and Las Vegas (the names of the clubs slip my mind)

but im warning u, when u go and see her anywhere, make sure u r wearing ur wellies coz the dancefloor will be ankle-deep in drool!

peace
infinity
lol sandra colllins... kinda throbbing trance... and arguable the worlds best female dj?
hmmmm i dunno
but Miss yetti
man.. from what ihear.. shes amazing... tryingto get a set from her tho
here is the skin:

downloadhere:
http://www.keveyz.homechoice.co.uk/...ssyettiskin.zip
=p
bluE_Neon
hehe...i dont care if shes da best female dj or watever bro...it here looks..if i saw her live i wudnt care wat she played...hehe :D thanks, coz i was looking 4 dat skin u made infinity..safe skin...latez :cool:
Viceroy
Although she may be hot...she is one big snob I can tell you that. I had the "pleasure" of picking her up from the airport for one of my companies events...she was very kind in the beginning. But then as the night went on, more and more demands, less and less thank you's. She got so messed on e before her timeslot that she was trying to convince her friend that came with her, that doesn't even spin to play for her instead. There are many more stories that I could tell, but I think you get the point.

Everyone always slams her talents as a dj, but the 2 times that I have seen her play she was banging!

bluE_Neon
hehe viceroy...wat can u do eh? women eh....women r such a weird creature created by GOD :rolleyes: hehe..oh well she a cuttie so wat can u do...at least u had da experience and bro
totalcarnage
Here's one I ripped off the Kenetic Records website.

This one is from who knows where...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement