return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Just got back from Mardi Gras :)
View this Thread in Original format
Eugene
I just got back from the Mardi Gras festival in New Orleans and will post my pictures as soon as they're ready :D

It was a lot of fun but unfortunately the event was not as big as in previous years (so I've been told).
DaveSaenz
SorrY I missed it haha.

I bet is was crazy nuts. :toothless
Trancealot
my friend just got back also. He is going to tell me the details this tuesday. I can't wait!
blazed it
quote:
Originally posted by Trancealot
my friend just got back also. He is going to tell me the details this tuesday. I can't wait!

forget the details.... where are the pics?
biznology
shudder. i remember mardi gras. good time, spent too much money, and didnt eat enough. that all equates to an A+ party in my book. dont think i need to go for a few more years tho. shudder|
XxremedyxX
I've been twice, it was real crazy. But yea i heard it wasn't as big this year.
Tranex02
Hehehe!:D

yea... it wasn't AS big, cuz some ppl were scared that something might happen (as in terrorist attack).....

I didn't spend so much time in New orleans cuz towards the night, Things get really messy....esp. if your on Bourbon street..... ppl are packed like sardins and your basically walking in piss, beer, puke, and some drunk guy is pasing out next to you... it's one of those do it once, and never again!:p
but when ur at one of the parades...it's more enjoyable...less chaotic!
no pics, but you can check out the live cams!;)
Eugene
I will post my pics soon!
Be patient! :)
There's about 40 photos coming.

Some "trance" moments in my trip:
* At one point during the parade on the Canal they played Darude - Sandstorm (or Alice Deejay - Better off alone, don't remember)
* On the plane, they played Drunkenmunky - E for everybody! For some reason they turned it on and everybody started dancing in their seats. I have no idea why, personally I hate this , but the girl behind me started singing along...
IronDragon
Boobs......
beema
quote:
Originally posted by IronDragon
Boobs......

lol
yes, you went to mardi gras...now where's the damn boobage! :stongue:

DCaff
man mardi gras sucks! nah its ok but i didnt go this year. But i guess if you live 45 minutes away from it its not a big deal anymore.
Trazedict
whats wrong with drunkenmonkey? that song is hilarious
i love it :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement