return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
bringing back old threads....do you have a problem with it?
View this Thread in Original format
JM
i must ask. i am about to embark on a mission to bring back old threads. some as far back as 2001. do any of you have a problem with this.

one possible thing that might happen is that the forums will suddenly emerge with these outdated, old threads that people cannot relate to.

hmmm..let me know what you think. i plan to start sometime tomorrow - Tuesday, around 1300 GMT.

thank you and have a wonderful day/night (depending where you live)

:D

>JM<

[edit] this is in no way an attempt for me to increase my post count [/edit]
Emil
Why? :conf:
Starfox
JM...
PointyDC
DOWN WITH RESURRECTION DOWN WITH RESURRECTION!!

But in all seriousness, if the threads quality and would be funny to see again, i dun see why not...after all, it's happend a few times already :)
Orbax
yeah, i love old threads. Some people here have a postive need to bitch about , but dont pay attention to them :)
DJ Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by JM
one possible thing that might happen is that the forums will suddenly emerge with these outdated, old threads that people cannot relate to.

That's what you need to make sure doesn't happen...

Old threads may no longer be relevant, or people's opinions may have changed from that time...

But if you think it's a good thread, and you have something new to add to the discussion, then I don't see anything wrong with bringing it back...
Disney
Perhaps it's better to start a new thread with a link to the old one in the firts post, so people know it's an old thread!

Grtz
DJ Mikey Mike
We all bitch at people for not using the search button, so everynow and then when a thread does get brought back all of a sudden, i hav got no problem with it since its obvious someone has used their initiative and searched first for once... however if ur just gonna start bumping threads for the sake of it then whats the fecking point.
torontotrance
Mikey is right..depends on your reason...if you are doing it just to pad your post count....forget about it.....or just doing it to get even with ppl....forget about it.....or just start a new thread about an old topic.
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Disney
Perhaps it's better to start a new thread with a link to the old one in the firts post, so people know it's an old thread!

Grtz

yeah good point - it is annoying when someone quotes a post from a user who doesn't even post anymore thinking they are going to defend their opinion.

deejay2002
hahahaha.....:D

hands down :D
Prototrance
I hate n00b threads like:-

fav tune
fav remix
fav liveset
best club
etc etc etc

-----> I had the sense to realise that these questions must have already been asked when I was a n00b SO I DIDNT ASK THEM.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement