return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
You must do this
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
somehow be able to feel your pulse (drinking helps with this) then listen to electronica. AFter a while your heartbeat will go to the beat with enough concentration. or you can wait for it to match up like turn signals on cars do. either way its cool as when they start going with eachother.

ps druink
jonnycarcinogen
Holy , I better not listen to any drum n bass or I might DIE
_rdent
quote:
Originally posted by jonnycarcinogen

ROFL!
tranceman78
quote:

stay away from the speedcore too
montie
nope, im drunk

not working for me
JohnSmith
quote:
Originally posted by tranceman78
stay away from the speedcore too

dude if i listen to ambient i might just pass out!
Photo_bot_2k1
you guys must be doing form strenuous activity to get your heart rate up to 135 bpm

either that or have some INSANE resting heart rates in wihch case u need to go see a doctor haha rofl
tranceman78
It's funny, when I'm in the car listening to trance and have the windshield wipers or turn signal on I watch them go in and out of sync with the music and think about how much I would have to pitch them up to get them beatmatched.
Prototrance
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
somehow be able to feel your pulse (drinking helps with this) then listen to electronica. AFter a while your heartbeat will go to the beat with enough concentration. or you can wait for it to match up like turn signals on cars do. either way its cool as when they start going with eachother.

ps druink

I've been doing this for years, glad I'm not the only strange person out here.
jonnycarcinogen
quote:
Originally posted by tranceman78
It's funny, when I'm in the car listening to trance and have the windshield wipers or turn signal on I watch them go in and out of sync with the music and think about how much I would have to pitch them up to get them beatmatched.

I do it too! this is getting scary...

DJ-Ande
gona hav 2 try it it sounds wicked:D :D
Rhythm
quote:

loooooooool:disbelief :disbelief :disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement