return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Absolutely nothing...
View this Thread in Original format
Phaze

Well, this thread is absolutely pointless and about nothing...I'm sitting here at 11pm at work and I've got nothing to do...I work for a company in General Motors and the line is not running and so I'm sitting here browsing trancEaddict.com ;)

Just thought I'd vent a little..
:D

peace
phAze
;)
Lynx
lol...wtf...GO home! hehehehe.
Phaze
lol...i wish but the GM big wheels won't let anyone leave....bastards....:(
but on the bright side, atleast I'm not without trancEaddict.com...then I'd really be lost...hehehe
Lynx
hehehe i know exactly what you mean bro. :) it helps to pass the time sometimes and actually provides good entertainment value. hehe. i.e. ME! lol.
Phaze
lol...agreed...you certainly are entertaining...lol...

aaaaaahhhhhhh.....the lines running..back to work I go!!!!
wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Lynx
heheheh. have fun! lol. WOOOOOOSSSSHHH!
dvd
damn i wish those registers at target are real computers hah i'll be all chatting instead of bagging
totalcarnage
I am here from the hours of 8:30am to 6:00pm, unless I get a call or have a meeting to go to...guess I am a bit spoiled...that is being able to spend my time however I choose. Damn...Thursday already and I am ready to party...
Paul Griffiths 1
At my old job I couldn't even jump onto the forum becuase I worked in a food shop, and we didn't even have a computer, but now being a Tech support guy, I can put in useless posts like this at work too, not just at home ;)
DJ_Shockwav
you know what, this just reminded me of a story...
ok, storytime...
one time, i was on this message board, and i was board, which was ironic that i was board on a message board...
anywho, i was reading these messages, and there was this one that had no point, so i thought that i would contribute some long, pointless story to this pointless thread, because it was a pointless thread, i thought that my pointless story belonged there...
and the moral of the story is...
damn, i forgot...

-=WVG=-
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Shockwav
you know what, this just reminded me of a story...
ok, storytime...
one time, i was on this message board, and i was board, which was ironic that i was board on a message board...
anywho, i was reading these messages, and there was this one that had no point, so i thought that i would contribute some long, pointless story to this pointless thread, because it was a pointless thread, i thought that my pointless story belonged there...
and the moral of the story is...
damn, i forgot...

you forgot?? oh no! It must be really useless then :D
DJ_Shockwav
oh right...
the moral of the story is never try....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement