return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
YEEY! My 400th post!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Miss Proximus
YIPPIE-Y-O!!! me got 400 posts! woo! finally a new name! hahahahaaaaa! I'm so happy now!
*speech-speech* ahum...well, I would like to thank all TA's that matter to me (so that's everyone except the ones that only posts once), Swamper - you are a genius (?), my computer, UPC - my internetprovider, my boyfriend for making me mad about trance, and ofcourse all the people at Napster that had downloads from this site, so that I too could surf to TA.com!!!! Thanks everybody!!! (hahaha, bet y'all stopped reading by now!)
Luv y'all!!!!! :) :D :)
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
YIPPIE-Y-O!!! me got 400 posts! woo! finally a new name! hahahahaaaaa! I'm so happy now!
*speech-speech* ahum...well, I would like to thank all TA's that matter to me (so that's everyone except the ones that only posts once), Swamper - you are a genius (?), my computer, UPC - my internetprovider, my boyfriend for making me mad about trance, and ofcourse all the people at Napster that had downloads from this site, so that I too could surf to TA.com!!!! Thanks everybody!!! (hahaha, bet y'all stopped reading by now!)
Luv y'all!!!!! :) :D :)

Sow what's it going to be....your new name that is?
DJ_Shockwav
i read teh whole thing
congrats, welcome to the club
damn, everyone is hitting a milestone in the past little while
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Shockwav
i read teh whole thing
congrats, welcome to the club
damn, everyone is hitting a milestone in the past little while

I'm jealous! :(
DJ Sean
Miss Proximus
haha! thoses smilies are cool! lol
-=WVG=-
Congratz for the TrancEaddict Picotaholic (??) :D
totalcarnage
quote:
Originally posted by -=WVG=-
Congratz for the TrancEaddict Picotaholic (??) :D

If no one else will...I will: What is a picotaholic? You'll have to excuse my ignorance.....
infinity
picotaholic

mauro picotto + aholic
= picotaholic =p
DJ_Shockwav
oh, i get it now

-=WVG=-
Hm...I thought it was something like a cashew...:D
DJ_Shockwav
d00d, that's a pistachio(sp?)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5